Tattoo shop recommendations? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tattoo shop recommendations?

Jay or Travis from Sinful Inflictions in Whitby...

You pay for what you get... It's expensive and wait times are long... Worth it if you want a quality tattoo. Best place in Durham Region, comparative to the best shops in Toronto.

Im booked in with David Glantz @ archive tattoo. Guy is pretty legendary as a toronto tattoo artist.

You email his shop and a month or two later he MAY get back to you if he's interested. After that your looking at 6 months until needle hits skin...

He also charges $160/hour

In my opinion worth it but may not be for others.

He has another artist Angie who is really good too, may be cheaper. As an aside she is gorgeous, which may help with the pain haha?

Chronic ink is awesome as well, expect long wait times and $$$ there too though

Last edited:
I used Way Cool in Oakville...I believe they have a shop in Toronto as well...very professional, very clean and reasonable...

does anyone know what a sleeve would roughly cost....lets assume some detail but nothing extreme.

3-3500 for full sleeve. Many factors.

Don't skimp on $$$$. A buddy of mine is nearly finished both arms, he payed much less. His ink is awful!
Ink, and machines have come along way in the last decade or two. As others have mentioned the artist is important. If you don't see something in their portfolio you like, your not gonna like what they sling on your skin. :) best of luck choosing.

Back
Top Bottom