Tattoo shop recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tattoo shop recommendations?

ajaxguy

I have 2 already, that I have had for over 15 years, I would have had more by now, but never know what to get lol. I have some ideas now, but would like a good shop that could also help me along. Also, somewhere that is not stupid expensive.
I know they are pretty expensive anyways, but where are some of the better low key shops that you would recommend? A quarter sleeve is what im after, maybe a bit more as well.

The artist is more important than the shop. Find an artist who's work is the type you are looking for. And everybody's personal tattoo artist is the best lol.

My friend owns a shop in Scarborough. 9aink
1172 Kennedy Rd, Toronto, ON M1P 2L1
(647) 982-2175

Check them out. Got two done there and the price was very reasonable.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I dont have any tattoos but i know a lot of people that do. Toronto Ink has a very good reputation and they are on the cheaper side. Chronic ink is more expensive but they are probably the best in the city IMO

Jeff at sink n ink in hamilton. Well worth the drive. I'm pretty much covered. And he has done a lot of great work and fix ups from past artist mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know what a sleeve would roughly cost....lets assume some detail but nothing extreme.

does anyone know what a sleeve would roughly cost....lets assume some detail but nothing extreme.

So many factors.
Speed of artist
Detail
Color
Etc

My one arm didn't have a lot of detail. Had a full sleeve with maybe 10 hours.
Other arm much more detail and I'd say about 16.
Average guy around 100 an hour (plus)
What are you thinking ? Have any samples?
So to answer no artist really gives an exact amount from my experience. A guesstimate at best.

I have 2 already, that I have had for over 15 years, I would have had more by now, but never know what to get lol. I have some ideas now, but would like a good shop that could also help me along. Also, somewhere that is not stupid expensive.
I know they are pretty expensive anyways, but where are some of the better low key shops that you would recommend? A quarter sleeve is what im after, maybe a bit more as well.

How about "F*CK THE OSPCA" with a pic of your dog running off leash.

Do it yourself with a sharpie and this way you won't look like a knob when your 60 with baggy skin and faded tattoos.

Great timing on this thread. I was going to start looking for a place. I want to get something on my arm... Just don't know what yet.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Do it yourself with a sharpie and this way you won't look like a knob when your 60 with baggy skin and faded tattoos.

Meh, I thought about that. But your old, trouble getting it up, ready to retire, few nagging kids and grand kids, so you have a dragon that looks like a saggy snake, the above sounds worse lol

Just an idea if his work. Got this for my best friend who passed away a couple months ago.
4aty4ahu.jpg

Very hard to take a "selfie" of your arm !

Back
Top Bottom