Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks!

Mina

Site Supporter
Starting a sneaker collection is serious business. Show off your kicks and post some pictures if you can!
Need some inspiration to get my collection rolling...

Last edited:
original

Wth Mina, you collect sneakers?? And here I thought you were a macho track junky this whole time :D

Lol.. 100% serious. I started late last year and only have two pairs so far. I can't be the only one here...

Real sneaker head won't wear their shoes. I'm not a sneaker head. I like cheap vans and chucks.

I have a coworker who collects them, and also calls them sneakers. I run, so mine aren't something you keep, and replace my runnerst as they wear out.

Q- is there a difference between sneakers and running shoes? People who collect them always call them sneakers. I always thought this was funny

Real sneaker head won't wear their shoes. I'm not a sneaker head. I like cheap vans and chucks.
Lol... This is true, so I guess I'm not a real collector. Never understood the point of having nice things if you don't use them.

I have a coworker who collects them, and also calls them sneakers. I run, so mine aren't something you keep, and replace my runnerst as they wear out.

Q- is there a difference between sneakers and running shoes? People who collect them always call them sneakers. I always thought this was funny

Yeah, I have my every day shoes that I wear to work or just a regular outing , the nice ones get worn a handful of times and stay fresh.

Although I know a lot of people who have a shoe collection and keep em squeaky clean all the time, I never understood why...

Though apparently some girls are into guys with nice shoes....

I have 1-2 pairs of shoes per year and only get new ones when they start to fall apart lol

Though those do look pretty nice Dresden.

End of thread lol !
ezy6asyv.jpg

I don't have a collection. But when I do buy i try for something nice.
But won't buy to store and show as mentioned above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get on my level hommie.

New-Models-Nike-Air-Yeezy-Black-Red-Glow-In-The-Dark-Shoes-.jpg

I like the style of the shoe, not so much the sole.

I really like the high top designs, my next pair I'd like to get the Air Jordan 13's, any reputable place in the GTA?
I was on the Foot Locker website and didn't find them there...

My latest acquisition:

13430036064_a5dc83c2e8_z.jpg

Last edited:
I like the style of the shoe, not so much the sole.

kanye-west-gets-beat-by-vampire-weekend-for-top-album-of-2013.gif

Incase anyone was wondering - the shoes I posted were the "Yeezus" - Designed for Nike by Kanye. I like them, a lot.
Would I ever wear them? No - but they are revolutionary in a way... and very limited in production (for the collectors).

Not really a fan of Kanye so I honestly couldn't care less. If I spend $200-$1000 on a pair of shoes, I'll be ****ing wearing them. lol

Last edited:
I'd be a fan of Kanye if he got hit by a bus. While I don't collect them when I find what works I'm bad for buying any color in that shoe. I have 6 pairs of the same style dc skate shoe because they're the most comfortable shoe I've ever had. They were also all on sale.

za8e8aga.jpg

The funny thing is... I only own 3 pairs of shoes.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Back
Top Bottom