Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks!

what makes a sneaker collectible?

People collect all sorts of things, for me it would be just to have a nice selection of shoes.
It's not a value/monetary thing. :dontknow:

I meant, what makes a shoe collectible for you?
what are you looking for in a sneaker? or, what kind of shoe you are planning to buy?
But I get the idea now after looking at the photos...

Man you guys are sucking the life out of the women's topics to discuss.
Well at least they have purses left to talk about.

Man you guys are sucking the life out of the women's topics to discuss.
Well at least they have purses left to talk about.

You certainly haven't heard of man purses

all of them ?

Every time I go to buy a pair of shoes I have to look all over for a semi decent looking normal pair of running shoes. The stores are just filled with these ugly over the top gawdy shoes and I always wonder who would piss away perfectly good money on these? Nevermind strapping them to their feet and actually going out in public.

I guess I have my answer now.

You certainly haven't heard of man purses
carryall.jpg

It's a European carry-all!!

I wouldn't say I'm a sneaker head, but I really like my Fox Latinese high tops... man, they sure don't look like this anymore! They are perfect for throwing on after whipping off your boots after a long day riding. Gotta love velcro ;)

414RM6VimEL._SS400_.jpg
fox_shoes.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice shoes man, I like the blue ones a lot. I want a pair of XIII's in this colour scheme:

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-playoff-01.jpg

9_75_jordan%2013b.jpg

I really want a pair, especially the black ones. I need some leads on some local stores that carry them.

Be ready to pay TOP DOLLA for them. Especially the black one. If im not mistaken those are the "playoff 13s". I'd wait until they retro them again...it could be yearssss though.

I used to work at the nike factory in the samples department about 10 years ago. I found old school jordans etc... it would have been a treasure trove for you guys.

Be ready to pay TOP DOLLA for them. Especially the black one. If im not mistaken those are the "playoff 13s". I'd wait until they retro them again...it could be yearssss though.
Find me a store that has them in stock locally, I'll gladly pay a premium.

Find me a store that has them in stock locally, I'll gladly pay a premium.

Not that big of a sneakerhead to go that deep into finding them. You could try some stores in downtown Toronto (livestock, capsule,etc) but I doubt they'll have it. They can probably help you out though. Like everything else, Canada doesn't get much love with rare kicks.

Bought my first pair of sneakers in a long time that were more than payless $15 specials. These things are amazing, look like sneakers but feel a little more like a riding boot. Comfy enough to wear all day and on a casual day I don't need to get to my destination and look like i'm wearing robocop boots.

GPBikes accidentally ordered me brown instead of the blue I wanted, but when I saw them in the box I just went with them because they looked good in brown, better than the blue I had wanted...

a_5083_b.jpg

Nice shoes man. I'll give those shops a call tomorrow and see if they have the 13's or can at least get them.

Ebay would have Playoff and Flint 13's. Are you looking for DS and what size?

Ebay would have Playoff and Flint 13's. Are you looking for DS and what size?
Very skeptical about buying something like that off ebay. I really want the all black ones if I can find a new pair.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say I collect shoes or have a shoe fetish, half of my "collection" was free because I had a sponsorship hook up at one point. But here are some of them. Its amazing how long shoes last when you rotate though a handful of them at a time.

10277712_644085312342409_4350856031271361565_n.jpg

Nelly: Air Force Ones... the song keeps looping in my head as I read this thread.

Back
Top Bottom