Guelph area? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guelph area?

I see more and more bikes every time I go to Guelph. I'm only 15 mins away and with working night shift I'm usually good for mid day rides during the week

Last edited:
Anybody riding today? I'm just about to wash the bike and head for a boot. Pm me if anyone wants to join

I'll be riding next week. I should be going by Tuesday pending a sticker purchase

Calm down it's only Monday, you'll meet soon enough.

im at uwaterloo so i usually ride around the school and nearby areas.

Anyone have an extra pair of boots? My alpinestars have to go back for warantee repair and I have no back up! Need a 44/size 10. If you are willing to lend or sell cheap, let me know! Needed ASAP....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have regular work books or a decent pair of hiking style boots you should be okay. Better than running shoes anyways.

Royal tent sale starts tomorrow. You might find a good deal on a second pair there.

No work boots or hikers....nothing even close. Just went to royal and they said they have no boots in the sale.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put on 1100 km last weekend. Planning the same this weekend if the weather is ok. I don't mind showing people the good roads around the area. But forks of the credit is not my kind of riding.

Back
Top Bottom