Grand Bend Track days | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Track days

PLS

We have just launched a new updated website re GBR www.grandbendmotorplex.com and click on the raceway logo. The 2014 schedule including most track days is listed on the site both on a full year basis and on a monthly calendar basis. Unfortunately we will not have the online purchase feature operational until the 2nd week of April at the latest, but if you call the track - the call will be redirected to me and i will take down your reservation info.
We have just launched the redesign so a number of changes, improvements, additions, etc. will be forthcoming over the next month or so as we get familiar with the new system.

Opening Motorcycle lapping wkd is May 10/11 - think warm thoughts so this f***ing snow leaves please.

This might be a stupid question but what track layout do motorcycles run?

Wow the website sucks. Maybe just on the iPhone. Will check on my laptop when I get home.

This might be a stupid question but what track layout do motorcycles run?

Generally there are 5 that I would consider safe for moto riding.

- Long
- Technical
- Modified
- Screaming Alien
- Reverse Screaming Alien

What is the format for this weekend, given it will be shared with the SOAR guys? 3 groups?

Opening Motorcycle lapping wkd is May 10/11 - think warm thoughts so this f***ing snow leaves please.

Guys Paul and I are working out the details and will have them posted shortly. The layout will be whatever configuration that SOAR is using that particular weekend.

On the Fridays before SOAR race wkds - we will be doing the following either 3 groups at 20 minute sessions or 4 groups at 15 minute sessions depending on entries. SOAR members will have exclusive rights to register for these Fridays until 10 days out then it is open to anyone. Cost is $100 plus tax up to the day before (Thursday ) at Noon after that it is $125 plus tax. Cancelation policy -if you cancel anytime up to Noon on the Wed before you will receive a Credit toward a future lapping day. If for some reason we have to cancel a lapping Friday everyone is entitled to a full refund.
Note :Racer 5 is not doing any on track on Fridays.
This is the plan Ken and I have come up with to start if it needs adjustment as we go forward we will do that.
We will have the GBM office open starting next week and hope to have the online purchase aspect on the new website setup shortly for now it needs to be a call to register. 519-238-7223. First lapping dates are May10/11.

Last edited:
what is going on for this Saturday track day?

we running three groups with SOAR?

I paid online on Thursday. All I have received is this email:

Thank you for using our online ordering system to purchase
tickets from Grand Bend Motorplex.

Your order reference number is XXXX.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Well, there was an actual reference number but I'm not posting that.

So, am I registered? Me not get. No charge to my credit card yet....

That's normal. They don't charge cards until the day before the track day.

Yellow and red register through Grand Bend
Ken, Disregard the email and registration form I sent you through email.

I just registered through the GB website and it charged me 125 + taxes instead of 100+ tax?

SOAR members will have exclusive rights to register for these Fridays until 10 days out then it is open to anyone. Cost is $100 plus tax up to the day before (Thursday ) at Noon after that it is $125 plus tax

The lapping dates were setup as regular Weekend lapping programs which are $125 + hst but for this weekend Ken & I agreed they will be $100 + tax - our system will be or has been changed to reflect the $100 pricing. For those who have already reserved/registered - we have not processed anyones registration as of yet so it will be processed at $100 plus hst (not $125 =+hst)

Thanks Paul

The lapping dates were setup as regular Weekend lapping programs which are $125 + hst but for this weekend Ken & I agreed they will be $100 + tax - our system will be or has been changed to reflect the $100 pricing. For those who have already reserved/registered - we have not processed anyones registration as of yet so it will be processed at $100 plus hst (not $125 =+hst)

Thanks Paul

So providing we have a reference # from your web site that's all the confirmation I need ?

Back
Top Bottom