rear turn signals | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

rear turn signals

Keep your stock lighting or get the brightest LED's you can buy. Some fender eliminator kits look good at night, but the lights will be barely visible during the day

Funny enough my wife was driving behind me yesterday and she said my signals are pretty much not visible. Kapsco LEDS. Looks like i'm going to need to get some brighter ones.

uh no... I'm internet incompetent lol. I guess the company is too since the pics on their site suck so bad. I am quite happy with it all. If that is any help. I got the clear ones, not the smoke ones. It was really easy plug and play to install (as long as you are comfortable dismantling your tail end to get it in).
Basically everything comes off the back end, and you are only left with a light that fits right in place with turn signals integrated.

Can you share a pic? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thnx!

No problem! They're plenty bright in the daytime too - I was just out for a ride and my buddy had my cam on his bike, lights showed up great even at a good distance (+200m). I did have to use some resistors AND relays to get them powered properly...but your bike could be different since this tail light wasn't meant for my bike.

Hi Benny
Those look nice. How bright are they when lit? Do you have a pic?

I don't have a pic but they are equal to stock brightness during the day and pretty blinding at night.

I broke down and bought some OXFords NANO's since I had a 20% off coupon at GP Bikes.

Hella Bright compared to old ones...They hurt my eyes.

Oxford_vs_ebay.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up a pair of Oxford neptunes...waiting for the connectors (ordered stock kawi connectors) and then will install. Will post when completed. Thanks for everyone's input!

Back
Top Bottom