rear turn signals | GTAMotorcycle.com

rear turn signals

Look up fender eliminator kit on Kijiji. Choice brands are Yoshimura, Competition Werkes and Two Brothers Racing.

Hi,
I already have the fender eliminator installed. Do you mean those vendors will also sell signal lights?

weird I thought all kits came with them but maybe just the specific kits I was looking at for wr250r. I'd search eBay.

Integrated tail lights aren't legal and cops tend to not let it fly like eliminator kits. You also don't want to get rear ended because they don't know you're braking and signaling at same time. There was a thread about it a few months back, another rider on here in his car was following one, fully aware of their existence and almost ran into them because of it.

Integrated tail lights aren't legal and cops tend to not let it fly like eliminator kits. You also don't want to get rear ended because they don't know you're braking and signaling at same time. There was a thread about it a few months back, another rider on here in his car was following one, fully aware of their existence and almost ran into them because of it.
Had one on mine and wasn't ticketed. Never heard of anyone getting ticketed for them either. I'd get signals anyway just to be more seen. OP, GP and Royal sell some nice looking Oxford signals as well as Rizoma ones. I'd check them out.

Had one on mine and wasn't ticketed. Never heard of anyone getting ticketed for them either. I'd get signals anyway just to be more seen. OP, GP and Royal sell some nice looking Oxford signals as well as Rizoma ones. I'd check them out.

+1 for me on all of the above. Hell I never even got pulled over. Some of them are hard to see, though.

I am of the mind that if I'm slowing down to make a turn, I want to be absolutely sure that the car behind me can see my signalled intention. I bought Rizoma lights (available at GP) and they are bright. My riding buddies have told me that if they are close enough and at the right angle, they can't look directly at them. I think that's a good brightness.

If Rizoma looks expensive for you, try Pazoma. They have some model which almost equal to Rizoma.
I have front signal from Rizona and rear from Pazoma. Almost identical.

Thanks for all the suggestions - I'll look up kapscomoto, rizoma and pazoma
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rizoma Zero 11's are listed in the GP Bikes catalog at $48 each. For some reason, I can't find any Rizoma products on their website. The Action looks a lit more like the Oxford ones posted above and GP lists those for $65.

My $30 ebay ZX7 light that I modified for my FZ600.

[video=youtube;BaCsoialr4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaCsoialr4A[/video]

Back
Top Bottom