Insurance Broker - Here to learn, not to sell!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Broker - Here to learn, not to sell!!

Looking forward to actively participating on the forum throughout the entire year.

sOKBw6H.jpg

You're walking fine line;)

All I was saying is if you hope to last the year, tread lightly.

We all know why you're here, just be respectful to the rules lol

Looking for an insurance company that will insure new rider 18years old
on a low cc bike. I only have m1 and g2

All I was saying is if you hope to last the year, tread lightly.

We all know why you're here, just be respectful to the rules lol

Take it easy there, champ. There have been a few Cornerstone brokers over the few years I've been here and they were very helpful.
If he said he's here to learn about motorcycles then give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven wrong.

Mike, welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you may have and answer as many questions as you can.
We need more insurance professionals on the board.

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, he's here to learn but name drops his company in his first post and it's in his signature too.... hmmmmm.

I'll believe it when I see it. :D

Yeah, he's here to learn but name drops his company in his first post and it's in his signature too.... hmmmmm.

I'll believe it when I see it. :D

Meh he can give us just as much help from the insurance side as we can give him from motorcycle technical standpoint. Quid pro quo, clarice!

Welcome.... Where are you planning on doing your course?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was thinking Riders Training Institute, they stood out because they have a few locations I could choose from. I've also heard Humber is a good course.

I was thinking Riders Training Institute, they stood out because they have a few locations I could choose from. I've also heard Humber is a good course.

+1 for RTI

Great instructors, range of bikes and free retests I believe.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking a riders course would be a good idea as it will give you a discount on your premium. :D

Unless you live in Brampton.......then you will pay more.

Welcome

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Good luck on finding a good bike for you. The more riders the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom