Social Network diseases | GTAMotorcycle.com

Social Network diseases

Sativa Quemador

If you have ever used this as a Facebook Status

I am getting tired of the same old stuff..........OH no !!!!!...........just got bad news...
SOOO Mad right now.... I CANT BELIEVE SOME PPL...........

You are a Vaguebooker.

If everyone you know, knows where you are and at what time
due to facebook updates, and mobile apps you
have facebookitis.

please stop this action before these
SND's ( social network disease )
infect others.

its an annoying disease.

Same applies to GTAM and they could log onto the WeRideApp and view your location without having to wait for you to post an update. :p

I've legitimately never seen ROQET post anything except his famous welcome line.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Last edited:
That's why I avoid social networking. I don't need more than 10 friends. I don't want to know what they are doing and who their friends are either.

Closing down my Facebook account was possibly the best thing I've ever done.

I am getting tired of the same old stuff..........OH no !!!!!...........just got bad news...

You are a Vaguebooker.

If everyone you know, knows where you are and at what time
due to facebook updates, and mobile apps you
have facebookitis.

please stop this action before these
SND's ( social network disease )
infect others.

its an annoying disease.

Here's how I solved the problem.

Step 1 : Close the web browser which has facebook open

Step 2 : Open Beer

Step 3 : Do something else.

Step 4 : Leave Facebook alone

I don't charge for my services, but if you'd like to send me a donation for the help I've provided here today that's okay with me. Just send me a PM and we'll getting the donation payment figured out.

But if something horrible had happened and you had to know or could help, I'm sure that person would CALL you and discuss.

I enjoy fb, good entertainment. But those status updates do piss me off, why don't you just come out and say what's bothering you instead of everyone having to guess? Oh, it's because you need all your friends to write sympathetic replies so you feel like people give a ****. Always 2 responses to these status posts that are equally annoying: Anything I can do for you? and **Hugs**.

Both drive me insane

What is it with all this hugging crap nowadays, especially between non family members and people you don't even really know, it's creepy if not phoney. Our family never hugged and we all get along great. Then you get some new interloper into the family who's a hugger and they throw everything into a tailspin as people run for cover. You have to be firm and stand your ground,, no hugging!!!

I deleted my facebook account a few months back when I realized that almost everyone on my friend list were people I knew a long time ago -- mostly between 10 to 20 years ago that I don't know anymore and don't really care to know anyway. If I removed every 'friend' that wasn't related to me or that I hadn't seen in the past six months, I probably would have had about 10 people in my friend list -- and that is not enough to make it worth logging in to.

What finally made me quit though, other than realizing the above, was when my Aunt added me as a friend and started trying to sell everyone melaleuca products, and on the other end of the spectrum my 12 to 15 year old nieces and nephews added me too, and then annoyed the hell out of me with their tongue out selfies and other retardedness.

I keep in touch with my actual friends by email, text, and phone calls, but most importantly, by actually seeing them and having drinks together.

You are a Vaguebooker.
Reply to vaugebooker with "oh no, Another STD? I thought you just got over the last one??"

Facebook didn't give you VD. The hook ups with old high school girlfriends did.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Amen!!!! leave those bitches in the past they're nothing but a headache! !(no vd just a ****** relationship)

Back
Top Bottom