Newbie Ride? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newbie Ride?

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
If any of you guys are interested in learning group riding, without the pressure of having to keep up with a bunch of semi-pro racers on litre bikes, post here and let me know.

I can easily squeeze a short ride into my schedule this spring if anyone wants to practice or has some questions. Please know how to ride your bike though. If you don't - practice on some local parking lots.

I'm not a newbie, but i'd be more than happy to go for a ride at some point. Picking my bike up tomorrow after work (if all gos well with the MTO trmw)

I would be interested. I have had my bike (Honda cb500x) for 3 weeks and put just over 500km on. I'm still adjusting, but would love to be out more. I have done the parking lot thing and feel more than comfortable and have toured Guelph-Brampton-Milton highways. Not ready for the 401 yet though :). Let me know what you are planning or if you are up for spontaneous rides too!

Keep in mind (Simcoe) will be still a longish ride (in beginner's terms) - around 5 hours.

On Saturday, I'll do something shorter like 2-3h.

Want to come on this short 2-3 hr ride since i don't typically get a lot of free time by myself, post up location and meet up when you can =).

Demonpig - is love to join, but the weather is just going to be too cold. Maybe Sunday afternoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just joined Twisted Throttle.. Well sent in an application to join I would like to do the lake Simcoe on Monday, I live in Barrie so it will be good practice for me.

Well, I haven't organized anything yet but my buddy's doing a newbie and 125cc friendly ride around Lake Simcoe. Monday, May 19th. It's through Twisted Throttle so you have to join first. I will be attending as well.

http://www.meetup.com/Twisted-Throttle-Sportbike-Riders/

I may post something up for next Saturday.

When I click on the link, it takes me to Meetup, then tells me that group doesn't exist. What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom