HONDA "Hands" | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HONDA "Hands"

I'm not too sure about new Honda's. But the older ones are definitely well made cars. My old Acura 3.0CL 1997, all original motor and trans... just reached 540200km and it's still going strong.

yeah they've been having styling issues to say the least but also the most recent civics have been less than spectacular and full of issues despite coming equipped with great K20 engines. They are doing better with accord sales but that's a mid size (nearly full size) sedan and even though they got a larger portion of the market than Camry sales, not as big of a market as the entry level market which the Corollas and Cruzes are dominating.

Also pretty interesting is the fact that KIA and Hyundai are doing so well. They hired a Ferrari designer to redesign their lineup in 2007 (est.) and since their sales have taken off. They are the only ones apart from Subaru to have better than previous year sales every year of the recession and the only reason Subaru did was because of base model impreza 2.5i having the most affordable and reliable AWD system of a mid size sedan/wagon.

They are doing better with accord sales but that's a mid size (nearly full size) sedan and even though they got a larger portion of the market than Camry sales, not as big of a market as the entry level market which the Corollas and Cruzes are dominating.

Say what?? Unless you have more recent 2014 figures (or are referring to World market?)......

As of Dec 2013, in the US, the Accord was the best selling CAR in america. The Civic was the best selling SMALL car in america, nearly double sales of the Cruze.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-selling-cars-in-december-2013-2014-1?op=1

Say what?? Unless you have more recent 2014 figures (or are referring to World market?)......

As of Dec 2013, in the US, the Accord was the best selling CAR in america. The Civic was the best selling SMALL car in america, nearly double sales of the Cruze.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-selling-cars-in-december-2013-2014-1?op=1

Yes, global market and I was saying the Accord was doing great in sales but the mid size luxury sedan market isn't as large as the entry level compact market. They also have 5 door models in Europe that look more like Honda fit and Acura CSX branded as civic in Japan.

Yes, global market and I was saying the Accord was doing great in sales but the mid size luxury sedan market isn't as large as the entry level compact market. They also have 5 door models in Europe that look more like Honda fit and Acura CSX branded as civic in Japan.

When comparing "total global" sales, you have to remember that the Corolla and Cruze are available in more markets and countries than the others. Not really a true apple to apple sales comparison.

I thought so too when I bought my prelude. biggest pos ever. i said it before and ill say it again id rather drive a chevy aveo then a honda. couldn't pay me to drive one. just my opinion of course.
This qualifies as an endorsement of Honda products given your reputation here.

Honda "ignition"

[video=youtube;2DN0IRoMf4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DN0IRoMf4k[/video]

Back
Top Bottom