DEAR GTA MOTORCYCLE.COM - I'm sorry :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

DEAR GTA MOTORCYCLE.COM - I'm sorry :(

Mighty Mike

Banned
Dear GTA Motorcycle.com,

I received an infraction for calling out a member after he made what i thought was a racist remark and was informed that I may be banned? Anyways, i want to apologize to everyone on here if i offended you or your friends, quit being so butt hurt :) .

I just share my opinion like everyone else and i guess we are not as free to do so as we'd like to think.

I will try to behave so I can stick around longer and learn from your guys wisdom.

Sincerely,
Mighty Mike

HOOLLLAAAA

Group hug ? :)
tumblr_ltrzmaj1PZ1qdazsvo1_r1_500.gif

Ibtt

This thread might just be your last chance. Your Ducati thread just dissapeared as well. Your on a roll Bud.

Serious message to the original poster on how to behave on the internet:

Next time someone makes what you perceive as a racist remark, DO NOT REPLY TO IT AT ALL. Instead, press the "Report Post" button for the offending post. It's in the left column on your screen underneath your username and to the left of where it says "edit", "reply", "reply with quote", etc and looks like an exclamation mark inside a triangle. By doing it this way, (1) you avoid the risk of getting an infraction for making an inflammatory statement (Just because someone else said something bad doesn't give you the right to say something bad in return), and (2) by reporting the post, it draws the attention of moderators (e.g. myself) and increases the chance that the real person responsible for the insult will be held accountable.

Your right to swing your fist ends where your neighbor's nose begins. It's the same with speech ... and it's the same on the internet.

People who know how to get along with others have been doing so for years ... even on this website.

Thanks Brian I really appreciate but now I'm curious did he get an infraction as well or not? Or are you not at liberty to discuss it?

HOOLLLAAAA

Last edited:
Who gets infractions or not is a private matter between us (admin, moderators, etc) and the person involved. In other words, we don't answer questions like that.

In your case ... you admitted getting one yourself, so now it's public knowledge!

I came back here to edit my post to add something to it, but you had replied in the meantime. If you want to survive here, don't describe ANYone in a way that could be taken as an insult. It doesn't matter what someone else did first ... don't call anyone or any group names.

Will do thanks. So if I see anyone calling anyone names, I can "file a police report :)))" and you guys will take care of it?

HOOLLLLAAAA

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom