DynoJet and Slip On for ninja 250 2012 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DynoJet and Slip On for ninja 250 2012

muneeb23

Hey guys, So I was talking to a guy and he was telling me about the dyno jet kit stage 3 for his bike and how amazing it is and how much better the bike runs. Currently, I have just a growler slip- on and I read somewhere that having just the slip on will make the bike run Lean and is bad for your engine. I also read that having the Jet kit will fix this issue. Is this true? Is it really bad for my engine and is it worth the investment in a jet kit? I would rather not spend the money if I don't need to because Im happy with the power of my ninja 250 but If its going to affect my engine in the long run Id rather be safe then sorry. Also could anyone recommend any good mechanics to put it in and also any cheap places I can buy a jet kit. Thanks

Hey guys, So I was talking to a guy and he was telling me about the dyno jet kit stage 3 for his bike and how amazing it is and how much better the bike runs. Currently, I have just a growler slip- on and I read somewhere that having just the slip on will make the bike run Lean and is bad for your engine. I also read that having the Jet kit will fix this issue. Is this true? Is it really bad for my engine and is it worth the investment in a jet kit? I would rather not spend the money if I don't need to because Im happy with the power of my ninja 250 but If its going to affect my engine in the long run Id rather be safe then sorry. Also could anyone recommend any good mechanics to put it in and also any cheap places I can buy a jet kit. Thanks

You won't need a jet kit unless you are using a filter such as KN BMC. Have someone who knows what they're doing remove the mixture screw block offs and richen the mixtures out to about 2.5 turns or so, then bump up the needles about 0.020" (half a mm), doubt it'll take a larger main jet up top so don't sweat it. These mods will make a noticeable difference in your bottom end power and midrange at no cost.
If you bring me your carbs, I'll show you how to do it............if you bring me your bike, well, we'll have to talk about that............

Back
Top Bottom