Why mechanics love woman | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why mechanics love woman

Hilarious. Thanks.
Don`t remember how about changing the air in the tyres to winter air. Summer air runs hotter.

"I'd go with the Halogen fluid" haha!!

Front tire went to the back, lol.

This may be a joke but this happens for real. If a mechanic try to rob me in any way I'm taking my damn car out, no questions

I got some contributions:

"Hey, just give him a can of tire rotation"
"Sir, you need to replace your muffler bearings"
"You don't pay to have your car fixed, you pay to get it back"

Jokes aside, one thing we all must not forget:

NEVER CHEAP OUT ON TIRES, YOU WILL NOT WIN.

Thanks.

This reminds me of the stuff we ask out new guys and it coop students to fetch.

Sky hook
Bag of argon
Check the tire pressure on the forklift (solid rubber)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the old blonde joke, taking her car to the mechanic because it was running rough.

Blonde: what's wrong with it?

Mech: just crap in the carburetor

Blonde: How often?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Wow. That's awesome. Would love to see someone try that on my old lady..... she was a mechanic. She has a lot of fun with service writers. Plays stupid, lets em do their thing, then sets em straight. She's nasty. I know, I live with her.

Sky hook
Bag of argon

"Go ask stores for a long weight "

Sky hook
Bag of argon

Perforation remover, paper stretcher.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

"We don't need to do the spare though. We can leave that one alone."
LMAO:lmao:

hahaha that was hilarious! I needed a laugh just now, thanks for sharing that! I've heard the term "headlight fluid" joked about before, wonder if this is where it originated?

Electricians have a lot of fun with apprentice, or new purchasing agents ,, they can make out a supply list
Offset Nipple
1/2" nipple
1" hickey
2" horse caulk
pulling lube
sailors butt holes
5 lb of elephant poo
F-head

things that don't exist:
wire stretcher
sky hook

I have seen a left handed pipe wrench,, and a left handed adjustable wrench as well.. weird to have the thread adjuster turn the "wrong" way...

recently, I thought I was being punked by Diesel Exhaust Fluid....

I love the sign for credit application... see Helen Waite ... if you want credit, you have to go to helen waite..

we had a radio station call an apprentice and say,, they are bell.. and bell is "blowing" out the lines... so put a towel or a bag over all the phones in the house... so there won;t be any dust....
well... apprentice thinks .. LOL.... this is a punk! ... but really sounds like convinced.... so a few days later.. I hear ,, hahaha.. didn't get me......... and while diving home THAT night... I spotted a cylinder connected to the lines!! so I stopped and showed that BELL DOES BLOW OUT THE LINES!!! ... lol..........it was month before I said... in fact the cyl puts gas in the "conduit" that are underground... and keeps moisture out of a leak or break... until they can locate the damage, dig it up and do repairs... it doesn't go thru the copper into the house thilly !!!

Back
Top Bottom