Car Spotting | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Spotting

Was just heading home from the gym when I saw three lambos ripping it through yonge street, a bit douchey for my liking. Looked thugish.

Bieber must be in town.

The warning light should go away soon, but if you're ever downtown and want to go for a spin (assuming you drive manual) go for it.

While he's got the Vantage I can take that Corse SE off your hands...

There are 3 or 4 Lambo owners in the city who always get together to cruise... it's as gay as group rides :lol:

If I had a Lamborghini, the last thing I'd wanna do is cruise with 3 other dudes in Lamborghinis.

There are 3 or 4 Lambo owners in the city who always get together to cruise... it's as gay as group rides :lol:

If I had a Lamborghini, the last thing I'd wanna do is cruise with 3 other dudes in Lamborghinis.

It was hideously lame.

My buddy bought a 1986 911 Turbo from brand new. That attracted all kinds of antics but the attention from other Porsche owners and their desire to "club" was gay.

My buddy bought a 1986 911 Turbo from brand new. That attracted all kinds of antics but the attention from other Porsche owners and their desire to "club" was gay.

As bikers we do it all the time. I always (in summer) see a parade of bikes going down yorkville or yonge street. Obv they would be in first gear and bouncing off the limiter.

As bikers we do it all the time. I always (in summer) see a parade of bikes going down yorkville or yonge street. Obv they would be in first gear and bouncing off the limiter.

I like the ones that do repeat drive bys at Dundas square in 1st at 15k rpm while wearing shorts and a t shirt. They're impressive :rolleyes:

I like the ones that do repeat drive bys at Dundas square in 1st at 15k rpm while wearing shorts and a t shirt. They're impressive :rolleyes:

Theres always a group of gixxers hanging out at a Timmies up the street from me and everynight at 1-2am they always do a 1st gear 15k flyby down the road. They are so cool

I spoted an Audi RS7 the other day.

Not super impressive, but it was the first one I have seen on the road.

Black on black on black lol it looked crazy

Been driving my audi 90 all winter. BLISS

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Try to focus. As with the Lamborghini boys, the Porsche guy was pursued by other Porsche guys to hang out. In Ducati terms that means other Ducati riders seek you out because you own a Ducati. And then all the self congratulatory festivities begin. This involves, but is not limited to, looking at non-Ducati riders as dirt. Which is understandable in some cases. I believe this is now happening in the large scooter world as well. That's a little harder to understand.

Saw a lot this weekend, as well as a lot of bikers.

Most notably this do.uc.hebag his DBS is also up for sale on autotrader

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Aston+Ma...5_18838566_20080626074913609/?showcpo=ShowCPO

FQzaxrz.jpg

fB6aV9W.jpg

Why's he such a dbag? His plate?

I would do terrible, terrible things for a DBS.

As would I.

Parking at The One and just reeving your engine fits my definition. Who am I to judge though, perhaps slightly jealous :D.

In the end of the day its really just about putting a smile on your face and having a good time rather than proving a point.

Saw a nice, grey Vantage on my way home from work this evening.

That you, Slayer?

Not me, been crazy hours at work.

I usually only limit my drives to weekends. I will post up a pic, just getting it opti-coated and will have it by Friday.

Sunday was ridiculous

Porsche Carrera GT - Yellow @ Yorkville
Aston Martin DBS - White @ Avenue Road
Lamborghini Gallardo Blue @ Steels
Jaguar F-Type - @ Yorkville
Maserati Grand Turismo -white @ Yorkville.
Ferrari 430 red- @ Bayview
Ferrari 430 red- @ Hart House

aseR1yDl.jpg

While not like those cars I saw my first tesla s this weekend while out. Not a bad looking sedan.

Back
Top Bottom