Car Spotting | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Spotting

Sure it has amazing performance, but it loses everything when you have to explain how your Nissan is better than a Porsche and quicker than other supercars out there. Thats the complete opposite of what a super car is.

Just to add..... while perhaps a little biased the overall fit and finish and without a doubt the interior is a million times nicer on any porsche over a gtr. I get the cars purpose and for the price it's fast but personally it just doesn't appeal. I'd rather spend used 911 or Aston money vs buying a new gtr

Because that ended with the r34. I have a friend who has a new one and to me it's just a glorified infiniti. Nice that it's fast but it certainly doesn't belong in the same category as Aston etc.
but GODZIRRRAAAA!!!!

Sure it has amazing performance, but it loses everything when you have to explain how your Nissan is better than a Porsche and quicker than other supercars out there. Thats the complete opposite of what a super car is.
No explanations necessary..the pedal on the very right does it for you ;) of course astons ferrari, etc are beautiful creations..just think the GTR is too underrated.. Its probably got more technology than a lot of the "supercars" out there.

To each their own. I said it's fast. It's by no means in a class with a lambo, aston, bugatti etc. Those cars are art. A gtr is an econobox with some electronics and a good amount of power. If you've ever been in any of the true exotics you'd see the difference.

My friend who owns the gtr also has other cars. Among them a 458 Italia and a gallardo. He has said many times the same thing I am.

LZvSXvjl.jpg

maserati ghibli

I'm diggin' the christmas tree he's got goin' on on the dash.

I was gonna let that fly under the radar haha

Honestly though, the"!" is just Badass mode (Traction Off) and if it is an Aston Martin (I'm leaning towards Vantage), the engine light is simply par for the course.

I was gonna let that fly under the radar haha

Honestly though, the"!" is just Badass mode (Traction Off) and if it is an Aston Martin (I'm leaning towards Vantage), the engine light is simply par for the course.

Bingo.

Frustrated with the weather I have been driving a bit more aggressively (contrary to my granny driving style), which confuses the ECU and triggers the fault and warning light.

Avenue (north bloor - chaplin is the cleanest road so far) and I was spirited driving in both directions, with a d.ouche bag pit stop at yorkville.

Last edited:
That Masser owner must of been stoked when he saw a freakin AM driver taking pics of his whip lol.

Let me know if you need a second opinion on the warning light, I don't mind taking it for a rip and submitting my findings. Free of charge :p

That Masser owner must of been stoked when he saw a freakin AM driver taking pics of his whip lol.

Let me know if you need a second opinion on the warning light, I don't mind taking it for a rip and submitting my findings. Free of charge :p

The warning light should go away soon, but if you're ever downtown and want to go for a spin (assuming you drive manual) go for it.

Was just heading home from the gym when I saw three lambos ripping it through yonge street, a bit douchey for my liking. Looked thugish.

Sorry for the horrible pic.
x1gWQaC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom