Car Spotting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Spotting

S

SlayerofSouls

Looks like motorcyclists were not the only ones itching to go for a spin.

Saw the following around bloor and avenue. Not sure if any of you guys appreciate masterpieces

• Masterati Gran Turismo
  • Mclaren 12c
  • Maybach
  • Rolls Royce Ghost
  • Bentley Continental (3x)
  • Audi R8

I saw a murcielago at yonge and steeles 2 weeks ago. And a gtr on the 401 on monday. Too bad you wont be seeing me in anything like that

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Looks like motorcyclists were not the only ones itching to go for a spin.

Saw the following around bloor and avenue. Not sure if any of you guys appreciate masterpieces

• Masterati Gran Turismo
  • Mclaren 12c
  • Maybach
  • Rolls Royce Ghost
  • Bentley Continental (3x)
  • Audi R8

Ummm.. are you in a DB9??

Forget all those cars, you're in the real masterpiece.

Ummm.. are you in a DB9??

Forget all those cars, you're in the real masterpiece.

That dash certainly looks similar... good sleuthing.

2010-aston-martin-db9-interior.jpg

saw 2 GTRs on separate occasions just this week.

He said masterpieces. Gtrs don't count ;)

two r8s and a stunning 997 gt3rs recently. Looked like this
ytuta9us.jpg

That dash certainly looks similar... good sleuthing.

A friend of mine worked at Humberview Motorsports. Picked me up one afternoon in a DB9, will never forget that experience! I still think the DB9/DBS are the most handsome cars of the last couple decades.

I see a Maserati GT every day on the 403, snow or not.

I will see all your wonder cars and raise you a Ferrari Laforza........with farm plates.

IMG_0973_zps9dcbacbd.jpg

Because that ended with the r34. I have a friend who has a new one and to me it's just a glorified infiniti. Nice that it's fast but it certainly doesn't belong in the same category as Aston etc.

It never belonged in that category, its still serving the exact same purpose it always served. The only reason you (we) glorify the R34 is because its been unobtainable.

Sure it has amazing performance, but it loses everything when you have to explain how your Nissan is better than a Porsche and quicker than other supercars out there. Thats the complete opposite of what a super car is.

Back
Top Bottom