New Rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider

14kawa

Hi everyone,

Just got my m1 last week and will be taking my course for my M2 with RTI in mid april.
Can't wait to take the course and get on a bike for the first time.

Will be looking into a 2012 kawasaki ninja 250r this saturday...wondering if I can get anymore tips on what to look for on the bike.

Or is there anybody here free tomorrow to help me out look at the bike (I know it's a short notice) It'll be in Pickering.

Thanks,

Welcome! Good luck with the test

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Just got my m1 last week and will be taking my course for my M2 with RTI in mid april.
Can't wait to take the course and get on a bike for the first time.

Will be looking into a 2012 kawasaki ninja 250r this saturday...wondering if I can get anymore tips on what to look for on the bike.

Or is there anybody here free tomorrow to help me out look at the bike (I know it's a short notice) It'll be in Pickering.

Thanks,

Welcome! Reading through this is a good starting point.
http://www.clarity.net/adam/buying-bike.html

Also a great idea to find someone with experience to help. If I wasn't busy this weekend I'd be happy to help. Make sure to check out a few, even if you love the first one you see.

Good luck.

welcome

Welcome to the forums, and to the awesome world of motorcycling! :D

Not sure if oyu still need help, I am in Brooklin. send me a pm if you still need help looking at a bike

Hey 14kawa, I'm in the same boat as you doing the course with rti on the 19th. What weekend are you on? Anyway, I Best of luck finding a bike, going to get a ninja 300 this weekend if the deal works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be doin the 12th course one...goodluck on the course.

Hey 14kawa, I'm in the same boat as you doing the course with rti on the 19th. What weekend are you on? Anyway, I Best of luck finding a bike, going to get a ninja 300 this weekend if the deal works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom