2014 Season Kick off - April 6th 11:30 AM-Tandoori Flame-5975 Mavis Road-Mississauga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Season Kick off - April 6th 11:30 AM-Tandoori Flame-5975 Mavis Road-Mississauga

I don't care what anybody says... that is a awesome fun bike! That 125cc is wicked fun, I had a chance to play with one and I had a blast.

What are you doing with your RR?

CBR125R would've been cheaper, you can find them low mileage for dim a dozen on kijiji. Also don't like how the handlebars are below hips but I guess that's more of an issue if you're above 5'8

CBR125R would've been cheaper, you can find them low mileage for dim a dozen on kijiji. Also don't like how the handlebars are below hips but I guess that's more of an issue if you're above 5'8

Yeah thats another bike to have fun with. Good to buy preowned hands down. Unfortunate but fortunate for me is that im under 6'. Who knows I might end up buying a crf250r to play with.

Once I see mike_666 on April 6th ill rethink it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll try to make this one...I HOPE ON TWO WHEELS!!!!!!!!!

Ill try to make it to this one! Hopefully on two wheels too, thanks Dhruv

Can't wait to meet everyone again .... been a LONNNNG winter... :)

I 'll try to make it.
I' m sick like a dog

CANCELLED - I am very sorry friends, I have/had a serious family emergency and won't be able to host or plan this. I sincerely apologize and if someone else wants to take over, kindly repost and please go ahead with the session. I apologize once again, but I have to fly out.

Very Sorry.

Very sorry to hear that. Wouldn't be the same without you, so I think we can wait for your return. Hope it all works out well for you and your family.

Best wishes,

Ed

Sorry to hear Dhruv. Hope all is well.

I marked and booked this on my calendar so if everyone is still down we can still make it happen. We can have another one when Dhruv gets back.

Any takers?

im still in. i like riding and i like indian food. so i will surely like to ride to get indian food. next step would be to ride and eat indian food at the same time.

CANCELLED - I am very sorry friends, I have/had a family emergency and won't be able to host or plan this. I sincerely apologize and if someone else wants to take over, kindly repost and please go ahead with the session. I apologize once again, but I have to fly out.

Very Sorry.

I read this as "kindly repost and go ahead with the SEASON !!!"...

Dhruv,I hope you are going to have rides this year ....

Back
Top Bottom