2014 Season Kick off - April 6th 11:30 AM-Tandoori Flame-5975 Mavis Road-Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Season Kick off - April 6th 11:30 AM-Tandoori Flame-5975 Mavis Road-Mississauga

Dhruv K

CANCELLED - I am very sorry friends, I have/had a family emergency and won't be able to host or plan this. I sincerely apologize and if someone else wants to take over, kindly repost and please go ahead with the session. I apologize once again, but I have to fly out.

Very Sorry.

Last edited:
In, maybe with a few others. Will update.

You Can Count Me In On This One, great looking location. Hope to see everyone on 2 wheels for this Lunch, and of course on the road this coming Spring, Summer, Fall and if we're lucky a warm start to Winter too.

Cheers!!!

I'm going to try and make it out for this! (mostly weather dependent ). Thanks for setting it up.

Ahh screw it. I'm in too just don't laugh at my backup bike. The 600rr is still in pieces.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Honda grom :S. I bought it for the gf to get comfortable with motorcycles but she still needs her license.

Honda grom :S. I bought it for the gf to get comfortable with motorcycles but she still needs her license.

I don't care what anybody says... that is a awesome fun bike! That 125cc is wicked fun, I had a chance to play with one and I had a blast.

What are you doing with your RR?

Last edited:
The problem is it is that I can't justify putting all the mods I want in to it when they cost about 2/3rds the price of the bike.

I'd keep it as it is and ride the crap out of it. Funny thing is im actually thinking of picking one up. Affordable to play with in my mind.

Sorry for jacking your thread Dhruv

So who has gone to this buffet place? How is it?

The place gas good food. You can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom