$5000+ for used Kawasaki 300 | GTAMotorcycle.com

$5000+ for used Kawasaki 300

SVrider24

Site Supporter
Are people out of there ****ing minds? Nobody on kijiji budging below $5,000 for their used ****ed up Kawasaki 300s ? Why do people think they can buy these things bran new and resell in a year for the same ****ing price. I offered people $4800 "no thanks, not interested". Well I ain't paying your $5800 "firm" ****ing offer on your ****ing 300.

Anyways. - end rant

Haha yes I know what you're going through because I've experienced that.

I think there's a lady driven one for 6k
Also there's a red one for 5.5k justified by super awesome tacky decals

Haha **** those are demo/floor model prices. A lot of kids don't know that its value drops 15% as soon as its taken off the lot. However, it's relatively new so there isn't a large amount of them on the market and there will be someone willing to pay closer to MSRP than what its worth for their first bike as they don't know the market value and just base it off the manufacturer suggested retail price.

Better than the ninja 250 prices before... People were putting them up used for $4500 when dealers were selling them new for $4000.
Also consider the fact that there were plenty of 250s on the market

OP re read your post; You post; nobody is asking under 5000, then you respond to an ad for $5,800 "firm" , with an offer of $4,800???? either you cant type or read, but what would you expect?

It's not just ninja 300s. All the used bike prices are out to lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are people out of there ****ing minds? Nobody on kijiji budging below $5,000 for their used ****ed up Kawasaki 300s ? Why do people think they can buy these things bran new and resell in a year for the same ****ing price. I offered people $4800 "no thanks, not interested". Well I ain't paying your $5800 "firm" ****ing offer on your ****ing 300.

Anyways. - end rant

LOL. Keep an eye on the ad - throw him your offer in a month..

P.s, Someone else on this forum bought a Ninja 300, last year late in the season, with <3000 kms for.......... wait for it.......... $4,300

There's a sucker born every day

I know exactly what you are going through. About 3 months ago I was on a hunt for a used 2008+ ninja 250, and I gave up bcus of all the stupid pricing. So I just settled for an older Ninja for $1800 to learn on (first bike). Figured Ill just buy a not so old bike when its time to upgrade.

LOL. Keep an eye on the ad - throw him your offer in a month..
P.s, Someone else on this forum bought a Ninja 300, last year late in the season, with <3000 kms for.......... wait for it.......... $4,300

Watch him sell it for 5k+ when he goes to sell it... at 15,000km xD

Just curious...how many of you complaining about the price would sell the bike for $4800 if you could get over 5k?

I'm sure most would try to get top dollar for their own bikes as well. GTA bike pricing is as ridiculous as GTA home pricing....but only in the buyers point of view.

Just curious...how many of you complaining about the price would sell the bike for $4800 if you could get over 5k?

I'm sure most would try to get top dollar for their own bikes as well. GTA bike pricing is as ridiculous as GTA home pricing....but only in the buyers point of view.

BINGO! I love the "why cant my cheap asssed self find a bike with 3 ys on it and 50% depreciation? " threads. Why does everyone ask so much and tell low ballers to go away? Does firm mean firm? or is it just that the seller cant make up his mind?

Copy and paste from Kijiji...

Lady Driven Kawasaki Ninja 300

Date Listed
11-Feb-14
Price
$6,000.00
Address
Woodbridge, ON L4H 0M3, Canada
View map
For Sale By
Owner
Make
Kawasaki
Model
Ninja
Year
Kilometers
Engine Displacement (cc)
Colour
Black

Hi, I regretfully post for sale my beautiful baby Ninja 300. The reason for selling is the need for quick cash, so please be gentle with the offers and respect the firm asking price.

The price includes:

- Ninja 300
- Front and rear stands (see pictures 2 and 3 for the bike resting on stands)
- Official Kawasaki Ninja 300 Service Manual (2 books)
- All records (see below)
- Spare key
- HJC helmet with clear visor and tinted visor (easily switchable, I can show you)
- Any of my fiancé's gear that fits you, all male items (sorry already sold all my female gear) The gear includes Alpinestars waterproof boots size 9, small joe rocket mesh jacket, medium joe rocket leather jacket, small leather gloves and medium leather gloves
- I might be missing some stuff. I will update the ad once I get the chance.

You will find it is worth your while because the engine is already broken in to Kawasaki spec, some light and tasteful mods make the bike so fresh and clean, and best of all you can forget about taxes, dealer registration fees, and dealer licensing fees.

The bike was purchased in 2013 at Kahuna Powersports. All receipts, books, and service records available and will be given to you upon sale. This includes spare key. I also have gas receipts (only use Shell V-Power) which you can have if you are an OCD freak like me.

Light and tasteful mods include:
Targa fender eliminator
Front reflector delete
Tank pad
Red rim tape
10mm spools

If you are an amateur to motorcycles and would like to know what any of these mean, don't hesitate to reach out.

Service was done at the dealer at the 1000km mark as required.

Please be advised that this bike has never been dropped, it is in perfect and immaculate condition. I wash and wax the plastics and metals bi weekly in the active months. It is currently sitting on stands with the battery connected to a trickle charger. You can tell I love this bike dearly and take exceptional care of it I hope the next owner does the same.

If you think the price is a lot please consider the cost at the dealer with tax, registration, licencing, admin, and all the other bogus fees they charge you. Then you have the breakin period where you can't exceed a certain rpm. Then you have all the small modifications that make it the perfect looking bike. In total I dropped 10k on this bike, including financing interest. It can be yours for a fraction of that.

Please contact my fiancé if interested. He is happy to help you. Email or text 6478863498.

Here's how it works.

Last summer I wanted to sell my 2011 250. Pretty mint and shiny black, 17k kms, full 2bros system, fender eliminated not chopped, brand new pirellis, brake pads all that. It's black beauty.

I look at kijiji, everyone's asking 4500+. Ok, I list at 4400 so I'm the cheapest one. I get a few emails saying 1000 cash right now bla bla.
Drop to 4k. A few girls say they'll come look but never show. Low ballers keep coming.
Drop to 3700. Some guy phones from Peterborough and says he needs to sell his gixxer bla bla bla, trade something bla bla paypal bla bla.
Drop to 3400. Cash done next day, I deliver.

So the moral is: all those people asking too much aren't even getting calls. Just keep hitting them with *reasonable* offers and someone will bite.

Back
Top Bottom