chucktown shutdown | GTAMotorcycle.com

chucktown shutdown

These guys seem like ****** bags.

Who plans to shut down a bridge and lets the cops know? :lmao:

Its like a bad reality show...

Apparently speeding through traffic, running red lights, and stunting on the highway is fine because most people are bad drivers. That guy is a meat head.

And we wonder why motorcyclists get a bad name and why cops pull us over. It's because of meathead stuff like this!

Apparently speeding through traffic, running red lights, and stunting on the highway is fine because most people are bad drivers. That guy is a meat head.

Going that fast through city street and running red lights is a special kind of stupid. Batman himself wouldn't have been able to avoid a car had one gone through a green light in front of him...

I still don't understand why people in cars are 'afraid' of groups of motorcycles? Really, Shouldn't motorcycles be 'afraid' of groups of cars and trucks? Cars are much larger than motorcycles right? Kinda like the elephant being afraid of the mouse. Absolutely ridiculous

I still don't understand why people in cars are 'afraid' of groups of motorcycles? Really, Shouldn't motorcycles be 'afraid' of groups of cars and trucks? Cars are much larger than motorcycles right? Kinda like the elephant being afraid of the mouse. Absolutely ridiculous

Go read about the New York incident. That's why.

Is this guy really that dumb? Wouldn't want to pick a nice big parking lot or some deserted highway for your BS crap, lets pick a main bridge or highway.

The guy running the lights needs a severe beating, and by that I mean some one needs to beat the day lights out of this clown. Or even better take his bike and set it in front of a train and make the idiot watch. Then try to get him to understand that his actions can kill some one.

It's really quite simple, as Roomie mentioned.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/biker-doesn-blame-suv-driver-left-paralyzed-article-1.1711176

[video=youtube;INfElroIKO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INfElroIKO0[/video]

And that wasn't the only incident that's associated with that little 'get together'; it's just the one that got the most press.

And here's another one; same crew, different day.

[video=youtube;ZRtWJdVgKb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2270618857&feature= iv&hd=1&src_vid=INfElroIKO0&v=ZRtWJdVgKb8#t=22s[/video]

So people in cars/suvs etc are afraid of large groups or riders because the group can bring them to a stop on a highway? Or maybe cause 3-4 guys outta the hole group can lay a beating on you?

Looks to me like the riders have more to worry about

So people in cars/suvs etc are afraid of large groups or riders because the group can bring them to a stop on a highway? Or maybe cause 3-4 guys outta the hole group can lay a beating on you?

Looks to me like the riders have more to worry about

That would be typically how 'pack mentality' plays out. You have a group of people who exhibit anti social behaviour when in a group. A number of the group react to some real or perceived slight. The pack takes control of the outsider. A few of the pack descend upon the outsider and cause property damage or physical harm, sometimes death, while the rest of the pack cheers them on.

This is one of the most recent examples, but hardly the only one.

I think its pretty cool that they can arrange something like and not care about police presence. takes balls for sure!

HOOLLLAAAA

Balls and no brains only gets you so far as the moron under the range rover found out.

Know why he's a moron? Suspended license for something like the third time. No insurance. Unregistered bike. Shouldn't have been there in the first place. Balls and reppin wit his boys cost him. Awesome eh? :thumbup:

That's really what you get from incidents like those? You're young aren't you?

Mid 20's so yea I'm young what does that have to do with anything..
The first video buddy got his *** whooped for running someone over he deserved it. You can speculate all you want but who knows how the riders would have reacted on the initial stop. I'm sure it wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as it was, but that's my point of view.

The second video I didn't see what happened to cause the rider to attempt to reach in an give the driver or passenger a shot, but there has been times where I have been alone an felt like doing the same so I don't see how the group aspect of this is the cause of the problems.

Mid 20's so yea I'm young what does that have to do with anything..
The first video buddy got his *** whooped for running someone over he deserved it. You can speculate all you want but who knows how the riders would have reacted on the initial stop. I'm sure it wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as it was, but that's my point of view.

The second video I didn't see what happened to cause the rider to attempt to reach in an give the driver or passenger a shot, but there has been times where I have been alone an felt like doing the same so I don't see how the group aspect of this is the cause of the problems.

Look more closely and look for the other videos of the incident. When "buddy" hit the gas riders had already started hitting his SUV, and at least one person was trying to yank a door open.

In the second video the bikes were ignoring the red light and riding straight through it. One driver tried to make a left, with the light, and suddenly found his car surrounded, kicked, and his mirror taken off.

Back
Top Bottom