New from Nobleton | GTAMotorcycle.com

New from Nobleton

Tazz

Hi Guys,
my name is Ryan and ive creeped the hell out of this site all winter. I am a new rider, this will be my second season (first full season). i wanted to check in and see if there are any riders around the nobleton/king city/bolton area.

Disclaimer: I ride a harley

welcome, also every wednesday nite at st louis in bolton they have there bike nite. mostly or all harley riders frendly bunch a good start.
just might see u there welcome again.

welcome

A new rider and you started on a harley? Make sure you hop on a sport bike at least once before you get too old.... :D

Welcome to the site, from another Ryan!

Hey Ryan, I'm Dan... Was actually about to create my thread when I saw yours. I'm also a new rider from Nobleton. Just bought a Ninja 300 last week. How old are you? We may know each other.

haha Rye thanks for that bud. im already on the look for a good sports bike/commuter.

Haha any 2 wheels are good in my books, I'm just messin with ya lol :D

Dan - my names Ryan and im 30. how old are you? if we dont know eachother yet, we will set something up for a cruise to get ready for the season.
Rye - i feel ya bud. im no stranger to hazing the new guy.
TF3N - i got a 2008 night train. what about yourself?

thanks for all the welcomes.

Very nice!

I'm rockin' a Suzuki VZ800. I had an opportunity to pick up a '06 Sporty from my cousin at a smokin' price, the insurance was ridiculous though(still paying for some poor judgement calls).

You'll learn that Harley's aren't too popular here

Dan - my names Ryan and im 30. how old are you? if we dont know eachother yet, we will set something up for a cruise to get ready for the season.
Rye - i feel ya bud. im no stranger to hazing the new guy.
TF3N - i got a 2008 night train. what about yourself?

thanks for all the welcomes.

I'm 24. Only wondered because I grew up here... Small schools haha. Sounds good, we'll talk when the better weather comes around!

welcome dude!

TF3N - haha i realized ppl werent too keen on the harleys around here right away. wont pretend i cant understand - but i love my bike all the same still.
Muay thai dan - where do you train? ive had a couple of fights back in the CAMTAO days and also some tournament style fights in the us.

Nothing wrong with riding a harley. Most people don't care for the soa types. You ride. Doesn't matter what it is that's cool with most :thumbup:

Roomie - i promise to never where my SOA tshirts while on the harley. the skull rings are another story though. my old lady got those for me hahaha. (only phokkin around)

XenoVibe - thanks

Back
Top Bottom