best sport bike shop in mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

best sport bike shop in mississauga

jordan36

hello,

so i'm fairly new to the motorcycle community and i'm in search of a mechanic locally who knows what their doing but won't charge you an arm and a leg to get your work done. any ideas?

Reputable shops in the area include: Pro 6 Cycle, Z1 Cycletech, Rider's Choice.

Anything specific? For small jobs I'm sure some people on here would be willing to show you, or if its something like an oil change, etc. you could probably pop over to someone's garage when they're doing it to learn.

Mikeymoto is also someone you could check out, he's also very very reasonable with prices ($15/tire mount off the rim IIRC) and was a stand-up guy to deal with. He is in south Brampton, not too far from Sauga.

i just picked up a 15 year old cbr600 so i was thinking it probably needs a good tune up so its not quite as easy as a tire change. so probably a carb clean and balance maybe a valve adjustment

i just picked up a 15 year old cbr600 so i was thinking it probably needs a good tune up so its not quite as easy as a tire change. so probably a carb clean and balance maybe a valve adjustment

I've always dealt with Denny at TSR in Georgetown. It's not Mississauga but it's close and I trust him.
If you want a no BS check up and you're not sure what to look for he's my recommendation.

http://www.tsrltd.com/

Back
Top Bottom