We Ride App | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Ride App

just joined "bandaid" and saying database error. Gtam must be overwhelming the app

Haha. I can't do anything on the app now. Just keep getting database error

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This app is useful though for something. If there is a pre-programmed route and it shows people in real time, then one could wait at the side of the road and when Jax and the rest of Samcro roll by, pull in behind them in formation.

Guess the GTAM members are the two fellows in the back.

sons-of-anarchy.jpg

Curses. No Google Play services for us BlackBerry users, which means no routes. Which IS what I mainly wanted it for.

Guess I'm waiting (hoping?) for an update.

Username: Keepcalm1234

I had the database error message also, and I was able to click Profile and click the setting tab on the right top corner and log out using close session. Once I log back in I was able to use the app without any problem. It seems like a very nice concept and I love the idea of knowing where your group members are just incase someone gets left behind or lost.

Last edited:
Lol who started up a seperate "GTAM" group after I started the first one?

I looked for a GTAM and there wasn't so I started one, probably done around the same time or database search wasn't working...there is no option to delete a group. I think if everybody leaves the group it should desolve?

I looked for a GTAM and there wasn't so I started one, probably done around the same time or database search wasn't working...there is no option to delete a group. I think if everybody leaves the group it should desolve?

There's an option. At least on iphone. Top right button - delete/edit

Not a big anyhow. Just may confuse some.

Curses. No Google Play services for us BlackBerry users, which means no routes. Which IS what I mainly wanted it for.

Guess I'm waiting (hoping?) for an update.

You can share the route and email it to yourself. Not ideal, but it's a start.

Is anyone else having issues loading a profile pic or motorcycle pic? some reason it shows all my pictures sideways or dis-proportioned.

Is anyone else having issues loading a profile pic or motorcycle pic? some reason it shows all my pictures sideways or dis-proportioned.

I just logged out and logged back in and the pictures finally showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom