Whatsup everybody. New rider from toronto. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Whatsup everybody. New rider from toronto.

Im excited. Picking up my ninja500 this thursday. Riding it from hamilton to toronto (weather permitting). With that being said.... Im going to be cruising all summer long. Would love to meet up with some guys from toronto to go for late night cruises. Or mid day cruises or whenever. Down to meet guys up from surrounding areas as well! Just wanted to say whatup to the community and m looking forward to chatting up and riding with some of yall!

Dont be afraid to pm me

!

welcome

im from the north york area. jane and finch area to be a little more pinpoint. where are you from? maybe we can meet up in the spring!

Im excited. Picking up my ninja500 this thursday. Riding it from hamilton to toronto (weather permitting). With that being said.... Im going to be cruising all summer long. Would love to meet up with some guys from toronto to go for late night cruises. Or mid day cruises or whenever. Down to meet guys up from surrounding areas as well! Just wanted to say whatup to the community and m looking forward to chatting up and riding with some of yall!

Dont be afraid to pm me

!
ouch, make sure you layer

Dont be afraid to pm me

!

Ride safe and as one of the other members said and if you do ride back.. Layer up buddy!

Back
Top Bottom