Sam the killer Poodle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sam the killer Poodle

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Aminal and Fozzy lost their best friend Sam this morning.Sam was well known to a lot of GTAM'ers.Bringing Sam a treat to the annual BBQ's up in Midland was very much a part of a great time shared by a lot of teriffic peeps.
Rest in Peace Sam.Our deepest condolences to Tom and Pam.

Poor pup.. Sorry to hear that A&F :(

Rip :(

Rip

Thanks everyone, we miss him more than we could have imagined... Sam was 14 and pretty healthy till now, the classic "biker" dog, 5 lbs apricot in color and sweeter than sugar.
cheers 8)
Aminal

I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm not sure I ever met him, I recall seeing a small dog strapped to the tank wearing goggles in Campbellville last summer, good as gold.

Sorry Animal to hear of your loss. I bred poodles for 18 years. that is a trait with the breed healthy till the end. I had two poodles in today for trims.

RIP Sam a valued friend and family member I am sure.

Rip Sam

Known by some

That sucks. I remember i had to carry by dog to the vet about a year ago (he was about 90 pounds) it took me an hour, and i bawled the whole 6 blocks. They really do become part of the family. If you don't understand that, get a dog or cat and live with them for about 13 years.

Sorry for your loss :(

Back
Top Bottom