RDE Track days at TMP | GTAMotorcycle.com

RDE Track days at TMP

Miss b'havin

Hello all,

If anyone is looking for some OPEN track days we run a private group at TMP once a month, usually the last Thursday of the month.

We have use of the road course as well as the drag strip all day long. We will also be renting a 600cc bike as well as a 250cc this year for anyone looking to get started or just return out for a day of fun. Ambulance on site as well as the snack bar is open for us during lunch hours.

Our dates:

May 29th, June 26th, July 24th, Aug 28th.

Cost:

$175.00 plus tax (open day, this means there are no sessions and a smaller number of riders- mainly members who have been coming for years now and then we have room for about 15 day passers.) Pre- registration is required at www.ReddawnEntertainment.com

Instruction also available for those looking for a start to the track or for those looking to increase corner speeds or some late braking techniques etc.

We have a very respectful group of riders and always a ton of fun.

You can email me at Tammy@ReddawnEntertainment.com or call/text me at 705.220.8695 (Tammy)

Thanks for the messages, emails and texts ....I should clarify for everyone as they were asking about registering. So what you need to do first is become a member on the www.ReddawnEntertainment.com website(just by sending an email and we can set you up with a Username and Password.) Then you can register for the track days on the website via CC or Paypal or you can just send an email transfer as well. You can let us know which you prefer when you inquire.

Thanks again for reminding me to be a little more specific.
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and re connecting with some old ones as well.....8 weeks is just WAYYYYYY too long still. This has been one REALLLY long winter. :)

Tammy
a.k.a Miss B'Havin

Hello everyone, thanks for all the inquiries. We are half booked for our first day out for this season on May 29th. The weather has been so unreliable and as much as it says its Spring....I beg to differ lol. So if you are interested in hitting the track this date or any of our other ones you can message me or register at www.ReddawnEntertainment.com

May 29th, June 26th, July 24th, Aug 14th, Aug 28th.

$175.00 plus tax and its open track....ride all day long on the road course and drag strip.
Ambulance on site of course and the snack bar is open during lunch time hours.

Hope to see some more new faces this year.

Tammy
a.k.a Miss B'Havin

Hello all....we only have 11 spots left for our first day out this season...May 29th if anyone else is interested. Road course and drag strip all day long- $175 plus tax- pre registration required.

Be safe out on the streets that pavement is still cold. BUT ENJOY!!! :)

Tammy

AFAIK you must have approx 2 tires on your bike antifreeze is no problem seems like pretty much anything goes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Lol, seriously? OP, can you confirm?

A search of this forum with the term "red dawn" reveals an interesting thread.

Having said that, it was 3 years ago and I don't know if anything has changed.

Mina, I don't think you're in their target market. I'm not. The lack of structure to their days pretty much means their target market is street riders who want to open it up without getting a ticket. Fair enough, but I don't want to be anywhere near any of those people.

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you know that things way back in the day were pretty much ridiculous. We are definitely laid back in the tech department and it is minimal requirements( coolant, mirrors or turned in preffered and lights taped(this part is lenient). We do have some street riders but about half of our riders are members and whom have been doing our days for the past few years. We do encourage people who are coming from the street who want to get involved in the track as everyone needs to start somewhere. I have been apart of Reddawn days for the past 5 years and only twice ever has the ambulance had to leave the premises. the ambulance has come to attend to people 4 times in total including those 2 trips to the hospital and that is 4 days per season for the past 5 years. Like I said it is a total laid back environment however with this being said we also have had a rarity of mishaps. There are no sessions, you ride at your pace and we have 2 instructors there for those wanting help be it for the first time out or someone wanting some extra help with cornering speeds, late braking etc.

Our days are a lot of fun, tons and tons of track time in a laid back environment. When you do not have to rush to get out for your 15/20 minute session then the pressure is off to get up to "speed" right off the bat and on cold tires half the times. Those are a main reason as to why people crash a lot. The faster riders are responsible to watch out for the slower riders and we do not allow any passing in corners period! So if you are a typical red rider at most days then this is probably not for you. If you dont mind getting caught behind someone for a corner or 2 then so be it. There are many times when the track has only a few riders and you can go for as long as you wish...lap after lap. Amazing days for testing suspension....tweek, adjust and go again.

If you want to ask any more questions feel free to message me privately or ask on here.

Tammy

Mina, I don't think you're in their target market. I'm not. The lack of structure to their days pretty much means their target market is street riders who want to open it up without getting a ticket. Fair enough, but I don't want to be anywhere near any of those people.

Well said ..

We are definitely laid back in the tech department and it is minimal requirements( coolant, mirrors or turned in preffered and lights taped(this part is lenient).

Sorry, this part is not clear. You allow antifreeze or not? Also, is there any actual inspection? I attended one of your days last year and honestly can not recall if my bike was teched or not. I think maybe not?

We do not have a specific "spot on Tech inspection", we have a guy there who will take a look but we request coolant removed, mirrors off or turned in(this is preferred) and we are lenient on lights/mirrors being taped up. It is not a specific tech inspection like other days as everyone is used to however this is why it is more laid back. Like I have mentioned half the riders are members and are used to our days and then half are day passers and usually they are regulars as well and so we do not inspect each individual bike at the point. Newbies to our days we will check them over however in most cases once people have replaced the coolant in the beginning of the season it would be quite rare that they change it back to coolant again considering they may do other days as well so we do not need to be checking them each time they come out.

Back in the day these days were definitely mayheim and basically all street riders out to have fun with no cops. Now they are run with more instruction and normal track rules with an ambulance and people to run the day. Half of our riders are only track riders and half are guys/girls who ride both street and track.

Seems that way, thanks Brian!

Miss B', thanks for the detailed input, I was asking because I saw no mention of this in your OP or on the site you linked.

Just letting everyone know that our first day of the 2014 season on May 29th is now SOLD OUT....our next day is Thursday June 26th for those expressing interest. Book well in advanced to guarantee your spots as usually May is sometimes an "iffy" day and this year with this long winter everyone is itchin to get out and so we booked up super fast.

Tammy
www.ReddawnEntertainment.com

Back
Top Bottom