Attnention: Ever been down a dragstrip?? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attnention: Ever been down a dragstrip??

Is this a day or night thing?
It's been a long time since it was announced and I'm not sifting thru the posts lol.

Date July 19
Time: TBD
Cost ~$30
Gear: Same as M1 exit course

Attendees: ???

I'm definitely in! I hope a lot of other members decide to attend as well.

The forecast for Saturday looks good so far. Maybe this event could benefit from a new thread in the Ride/Hookups section.

Facility is open at 10...Racing begins a 11..Hope to see everyone come out....I will be there at 9 waiting :blob7:

What time will the runs be going until, if they have open runs for anyone I'd be down if it's still going after 3!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Subscribed. I'd love to get in on this.

So the link has every price but the 1/4. Any word on what that will cost?

I just called the track.
Street bike & or sled cost is $40 (for the 'event')

Test & tune is still on: $30.
11:00am - 4:00pm.

p.s. Does an "all bike day" combined with test and tune cars & trucks sounds confusing to anyone else?

Last edited:
I just called the track.

11:00am - 5:00pm.

p.s. Does an "all bike day" combined with test and tune cars & trucks sounds confusing to anyone else?

I just called before I saw this post and was told 11am-4pm? Odd.

I just called the track.

11:00am - 5:00pm.

Having never done anything like this before the whole thing seems confusing to me - to the point where I may balk.
Is anyone heading there via qew/403? It's to easy to skip it if I had to roll out there solo lol

I just called before I saw this post and was told 11am-4pm? Odd.

Me too. I made a 'typo'. Still too early. ;)

Having never done anything like this before the whole thing seems confusing to me - to the point where I may balk.
Is anyone heading there via qew/403? It's to easy to skip it if I had to roll out there solo lol

I've been a thousand times, and I'm confused.
Meet at and leave Mud & Hwy 20 Hortons at 10:20am. It will be fun & worth the trip if the weather holds.
Bring a pen or a pencil.
If the forecast still sux tomorrow morning - I'm out.

I'm heading down in 5 min...Way to many times I have stayed home only for the weather to turn out fine....See everyone there!

Me too. I made a 'typo'. Still too early. ;)

I've been a thousand times, and I'm confused.
Meet at and leave Mud & Hwy 20 Hortons at 10:20am. It will be fun & worth the trip if the weather holds.
Bring a pen or a pencil.
If the forecast still sux tomorrow morning - I'm out.

I'm out.

It just started raining (east Hamilton) a couple minutes ago.

Last edited:
Decided to ride out anyway and see what's what. The day is cancelled so no real reason to come out

Back
Top Bottom