2013 CBR600rr Best Slip on Choice | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 CBR600rr Best Slip on Choice

It's very nice looking and VERY loud.

I am sure others will chime in.

Performance is a non issue with slip ons. Just get the coolest looking and best sounding to you. And earplugs.

Performance is a non issue with slip ons. Just get the coolest looking and best sounding to you. And earplugs.

+1, Just buy a reputable brand and whatever you think looks/sounds nice and fits your budget. Slip-ons don't really effect performance.

IMO the TOICE looks like something you can make in the car exhaust tip section of Canadian tire and just paint it black.....And just looking at how small diameter those tips are, I can tell it will be loud and raspy without even hearing one

If you have any consideration at all for others around you (and any consideration for cops looking to write tickets!) don't buy anything of the sort. "Mufflers" that are stylishly small will be obnoxiously loud. In this day and age, you will get tickets for that. It will NOT pass SAE J2825 roadside testing.

If you want quiet without being restrictive, the muffler must be bigger (to have more sound-absorption material in it). That's why stock mufflers have gotten so big!

Buy Canadian ... http://www.hindle.com/pdf/2013_STREET_RACE_Catalogue.pdf

I'd stick with stock. When I got my cbr600rr I did end up getting yoshi. But it's so loud and does get annoying.
So my next one will be stock unless I can find one thats not that much lower

Hyper flo if you got money to burn but Toce is just wayyyyyyy too loud

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I had a leo vince on my 03 600RR and loved the sound. Not to loud at idle but woke up when hitting higher RPM's.

Back
Top Bottom