2014 Demo Days | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Demo Days

How did that compare to your 750 ?

I don't know tbh.

The Ninja 1000 felt like my 750 without murdering my back. It's also got an ample amount of power in the low/mid range. I'm pretty sure that the 750 has better high-end; I obviously couldn't test shifting at redline lol

I need to ride a few standard 1000s this season to get a better feel of them. If we cant insure SS bikes due to Statefarm being bought out, I wouldn't mind getting a 1000CC standard though based on first impressions.

Last edited:
油井緋色;2138660 said:
I don't know tbh.

The Ninja 1000 felt like my 750 without murdering my back. It's also got an ample amount of power in the low/mid range. I'm pretty sure that the 750 has better high-end; I obviously couldn't test shifting at redline lol

I need to ride a few standard 1000s this season to get a better feel of them. If we cant insure SS bikes due to Statefarm being bought out, I wouldn't mind getting a 1000CC standard though based on first impressions.

Some of these demos in the city, you can't even change out of 2nd gear or redline because of traffic & speed limits. Last year they cancelled a few demos because of the traffic at 4pm

Some of these demos in the city, you can't even change out of 2nd gear or redline because of traffic & speed limits. Last year they cancelled a few demos because of the traffic at 4pm

Yeah....when I test rode the 750 I did it in Barrie or something with lots of rural roads where we got to open it up. However, without any twisties, it's really hard to get a feel of the bike's handling.

On a side note, I wonder how many ppl crash demo bikes lol

I've actually had demo days when they hand me the keys and say "be back in 30 mins"...

Let me do whatever I wanted by myself.

Now that's a true 'demo' day if you ask me!

Royal Distributing to have MV Agusta demo days again this summer.
Guelph location sometime in June. Whitby location in August according to employee I was talking to today.

Royal Distributing to have MV Agusta demo days again this summer.
Guelph location sometime in June. Whitby location in August according to employee I was talking to today.

Age requirement for this. Last year 28. Wasn't able to book one but I don't really like the looks of MV anyway. Their loss.

Kawasaki require full M to participate in a demo day regardless of the bike you'd like to ride. (A rider must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of the chosen demo ride and hold a current full motorcycle license in good standing.)

YES!! I'm finally old enough!

Does anyone know what the "ninja experience" is? I'm thinking demo on the track

All of the track rides I've been on it is a closed session at lunch and you follow the leader. I'd guess it would be similar to that.

I need to try before I think about a long term bike this year! Very excited!

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

man..i wanna ride a 600 ss just to see how it feels...need to get my M then :(

Back
Top Bottom