2014 Demo Days | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Demo Days

Went to the Suzuki demo day at snow city... Practically empty.... They had over a dozen bikes ...4 staff riders... But only 6-7 people per ride

The route was Kennedy road North to 401... East to meadowvale... North to the zoo ...uturn and back..... Took about 45 mins but left something to be desired

On the first ride... I finally tried the SFV Gladius (SV 650 wasn't available) amazing bike... Small light and nimble... Very quick in first gear... Loved the instrument panel... Only thing the bike needs is a wind deflector which was very evident once we got on the 401.... And for the $1000 extra... I didn't notice a big difference compared to the fz07

Second bike i rode was the v-strom 650.... Another amazing bike.... Straight up riding position... Higher seat... It felt like there was a lot of weight up top but was very easy to handle.... You could notice the difference immediately once you got on the highway.... Good bike for touring

Lastly... I rode the burgman 650.... What a nifty scooter... You really have to appreciate the power and the easiness of an automatic transmission.... Comes with heated seats heated grips adjustable windscreen tons of storage space... It felt really weird doing turns at high speed... Nothing for your knees to grip on to.... Went wide on a couple of turns... But still very enjoyable

Next Suzuki Demo is august 9 at Clare's cycle

Went to the Suzuki demo day at snow city... Practically empty.... They had over a dozen bikes ...4 staff riders... But only 6-7 people per ride

The route was Kennedy road North to 401... East to meadowvale... North to the zoo ...uturn and back..... Took about 45 mins but left something to be desired

Wow, nice route! it's rare you get a chance to open them up on Demo Days...unless you're at the back ;)

I've only done Kawa demos this year, do you just show up for Suzi/yami demos or do you need to register or pre - book?

I've only done Kawa demos this year, do you just show up for Suzi/yami demos or do you need to register or pre - book?

Apparently snow city needed to be booked for the Suzuki's... but not many people showed up.. It's a work day... Yamaha has one on Aug 9th and late August as well. I can't wait to try the FZ-09 and R1. I'm going to have to decide which one I want for next season :)

Directly from their facebook
"JUST A REMINDER
THURSDAY JULY 24TH 2014
SUZUKI IS COMING TO ST.ONGE RECREATION.
YOU WANT TO RIDE THEIR BIKES? COME ON DOWN WITH YOUR M2 AND FULL RIDING GEAR OF COURSE. WANT TO TRADE YOUR BIKE? HOP ON IT AND BRING ER DOWN, WELL APPRAISE WHILE YOUR TEST RIDE!!!"

Hope to see you there

I booked FZ07

I like the online booking..... Saves you a lot of time

I will be there for the 4PM ride, as it's tough to make a demo ride on a work day. I'll be there with my lady, look for the blue/white R6 (I'm in a Dainese Yamaha 2 pc and she's in pink Icon gear).

There is a honda demo tomorrow at dewildt Honda from 12-7

It was 10 - 3, but thanks for the heads up. I got 4 rides in. Several bikes not spoken for each time.
I love weekday demo rides.

London tomorrow. (25th)

Milton Saturday (26th)

It was 10 - 3, but thanks for the heads up. I got 4 rides in. Several bikes not spoken for each time.
I love weekday demo rides.

London tomorrow. (25th)

Milton Saturday (26th)
I was going off the honda website

Was the cb650 on hand?

No pre-bookign for Milton Saturday, but they will not go if it rains..wtf...it looks like rain for the next week and a half!

Just came from the Honda demo in London. Wanted to ride something I would realistically buy, so the CB500X was my choice. It's like a toy, but in a good way. Small, nimble, pulls well, but is so smooth that 4000 and 8000 rpm feel about the same. Great little bike!

Just came from the Honda demo in London. Wanted to ride something I would realistically buy, so the CB500X was my choice. It's like a toy, but in a good way. Small, nimble, pulls well, but is so smooth that 4000 and 8000 rpm feel about the same. Great little bike!

I love my CB500x! Great first bike purchase!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom