2014 Demo Days | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Demo Days

I've never been to a Demo Day but from what I hear there are usually crazy restrictions for guys looking to take a SS out. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm under 30 and do not have my full M. Thanks!

I've never been to a Demo Day but from what I hear there are usually crazy restrictions for guys looking to take a SS out. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm under 30 and do not have my full M. Thanks!

Typical is no litre SS bikes unless 25+ and full M. Have also been asked what I currently ride to ensure I could handle the bike (at Ducati and MV Agusta demoes).
Usually more relaxed for 600cc SS bikes.

Usually full M for anything 600cc plus supersport or litre nonsupersport.

Kawasaki require full M to participate in a demo day regardless of the bike you'd like to ride. (A rider must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of the chosen demo ride and hold a current full motorcycle license in good standing.)

Kawasaki also wants a $10 donation to the cancer society, which I'm totally fine with.... But the full M class requirement is surprising, even for the 300's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Odd that kawi has that restriction this year, they did not have that last season.

I'm curious. I only have my M2 but I currently ride a ex500. But are the restrictions for Honda. I've been interested in a cbr600 but want to test one. I'd wouldn't be buying new but would still want to test ride one

I'm curious. I only have my M2 but I currently ride a ex500. But are the restrictions for Honda. I've been interested in a cbr600 but want to test one. I'd wouldn't be buying new but would still want to test ride one

They let me on one last season with my M2, how long you have had it and your current bike play a role in the decision.

They let me on one last season with my M2, how long you have had it and your current bike play a role in the decision.

I went to Kahuna with my GSX-R750 and they wouldn't let me ride the ZX-14R because I didn't have my M.

...I got my M the next day -____-

They did, however, let me on the Z1000/Ninja 1000.

油井緋色;2138376 said:
I went to Kahuna with my GSX-R750 and they wouldn't let me ride the ZX-14R because I didn't have my M.

Riding a 1000cc+ has more restrictions vs a 600cc SS

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk

The different events have different restrictions for Kawasaki. If you click on the "Book Ride" button, the different rules are at the bottom

I'd like to try a ZX-10R

油井緋色;2138376 said:

How did that compare to your 750 ?

Back
Top Bottom