Hello Everyone! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello Everyone!

BC750

Hello Everyone!
I’m new to Ontario and looking for some help getting all settled in. I moved here from Vancouver with my 08 GSX-R750. I’m hoping to meet up for some group rides and get the motorcyclists tour of the great roads out here in the east. As well I’m in the process of searching for insurance (endless pig of misery) anyone have any tips. I’m 25 clean BC record, already getting quotes for 3000ish. Do we all really need to get year round insurance? Looking forward to meeting everyone, Happy riding (soonish)

Hey welcome, Try Statefarm. They quoted me 140$ and im 26, at fault collision 6 years back, new m2 and 2007 r6. Also been hearing TD insurance is not bad too.

Welcome to the wild east! Try Statefarm, they have one of the lowest rates, but also shop around for agents as they may offer different rates even if the work for the same stealing comp... I mean insurance company.

Last edited:
Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks Everyone.
I never thought I’d miss the government run ICBC but it seems way cheaper. Also having troubles with Service Ontario. Transferred the registration from a BC GSX-R750 to an Ontario Suzuki SX7. A quick google search of an SX7 comes up with a minivan and an SUV. Is this some ON code for the bike? I went in to see about changing it and they say I need a letter from Suzuki stating that the VIN is correct for that model. Any thoughts or wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
See you all on the road soon!

Thanks Everyone.
I never thought I’d miss the government run ICBC but it seems way cheaper. Also having troubles with Service Ontario. Transferred the registration from a BC GSX-R750 to an Ontario Suzuki SX7. A quick google search of an SX7 comes up with a minivan and an SUV. Is this some ON code for the bike? I went in to see about changing it and they say I need a letter from Suzuki stating that the VIN is correct for that model. Any thoughts or wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

wtf?
never heard of such a thing, perhaps someone at the mto was asleep that day

welcome

I quotes several places for insurance and TD was half of everywhere else, including State Farm. No one would even try and match their coverage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Everyone.

Did you go in or do this transfer online?

Welcome to Ontario! Sorry to hear you moved to Scarb.... :D :D

Welcome to the forum!

Hope everything works out smoothly in the end. Looking forward to a ride this season.

Back
Top Bottom