Do you think Rob Ford will be charged? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do you think Rob Ford will be charged?

Will Rob Ford be charged with a crime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel so sorry for you, if you've never done any of what he's has., becasue i think the Average guy does.

Dude, please... :rolleyes:

First you say "Stop being so high and mighty", and then you do worse than that by saying "I feel so sorry for you because you don't live your life the way I think it should be lived / you don't live your life the way I am living mine".

Talk about high and mighty. You reek of it.

If self-fulfillment in life for you means doing drugs and driving drunk or whatever it may be, is one thing... but you have to realize, it is not the same for everybody else... just don't go "feeling sooo sorry" for anyone who is not like you... Just don't.

charged with what crime ? what crime are they trying to prove he did ?

ok, So he smoked some crack. big deal. He still does a great job. I dont think his mistakes outweigh his postives

And so what if he did, and he asked someone to throw some weight around to get it back, who woudlnt ? You dont want the public seeing your private life. It doesnt matter what the guys job is, he is allowed to have some spare time.

He is just your average guy, who is also a mayor of toronto.
Hes a guy anyone could sait down and talk to, or smoke a joint with ... lol

Show me stats that shows he's failing, or wasting more money than anyone previous to him,
I personally think that theres many people in government and businesses who want Ford out, becsue of the cutbacks he made.
all their money was being questioned... better get him out fast before everyone gets found out.....

thats why they hound the dude, IMO.

Damn man are you for real?

I liked Ford as much as the next guy, but the amount of crap that has been uncovered about him is staggering.. I'm not sure how anyone can still defend him as an 'average guy'. He's a bloody mess. I'm sorry but if you think it's 'average' to associate with hoods and drug dealers, and to try smoking crack just because you happen to be offered some while drunk, you're just as weird as he is. He obviously has a seriously questionable past, and a very rocky and unstable life. Does such a person deserve to represent the entire city of Toronto? Does such a person deserve to have an important vote in city council? I'm not so sure. If you have staffers buy you bottles of booze to hide in a desk drawer, and you routinely have drunken stupors, you're not a normal adult. You're trash.

Given that the vast majority of his job is to act as a figurehead, since he's only one vote on council, I would say that he's done a very bad job.

The only reason you would get an infraction or be banned would be if you were incapable of stating your opinions, without breaking the rules.

Hockey refs get paid. Are you going to pay me to do this job?

no. i would fire you instead.
I think you dont do as good a job as the others..
you are too vocal about your opinions.
you should stay out of conversations, and moderate.
if you choose to have opinions,
you should post them under another name.

but i dont make the rules.

no. i would fire you instead.
I think you dont do as good a job as the others..
you are too vocal about your opinions.
you should stay out of conversations, and moderate.
if you choose to have opinions,
you should post them under another name.

but i dont make the rules.

I'll just let that logic speak for itself and move on.

I'll just let that logic speak for itself and move on.

I'm going to start a thread for a bet on how long he lasts...

As for Ford... he's going to get something out of this. Might not be what he deserves but there's no way he's walking away with nothing

This guy is a troll... lol

Corrected, you can thank me later :cool: Just look at his revenge stories thread.. Asking people to share for his entertainment without offering any of his own. If you look at his other "contributions", you'll see that quite a few come from under a bridge.

Corrected, you can thank me later :cool: Just look at his revenge stories thread.. Asking people to share for his entertainment without offering any of his own. If you look at his other "contributions", you'll see that quite a few come from under a bridge.

just because i have different views than you doesnt make me a troll.

If anything, you are one. you are calling me names, and trying to brand me as something im not..

just because i have different views than you doesnt make me a troll.

If anything, you are one. you are calling me names, and trying to brand me as something im not..

You're offering nothing of substance to discussions while you're goading other people on for your entertainment. It's not name-calling if the brand is correct :cool:

You're offering nothing of substance to discussions while you're goading other people on for your entertainment. It's not name-calling if the brand is correct :cool:

ubuvuha3.jpg

If they had anything solid he would have been charged by now.

Not necessarily, too political. Might wait until after the election in the hopes he's no longer mayor, so they don't look like they're messing with democracy.

Don't think he will be charged, but I do think he will do another term of being Mayor.

As to the original question, no, I do not think that he will be charged. I do, however, think that he should be charged. If he was the so-called 'average guy', or black, and not the mayor of the 4th largest city in the country, he'd have been charged virtually on the spot based on recorded police observations. Because of his position it's quite the political football, which heavily complicates matters.

it is indeed a political football, but even a white rich guy like Conrad Black can get charged, and convicted. They have no need to hurry on this, but the thousands spent on chasing him cant just be for media and Chief Blairs amusement. Where there is smoke there is fire, so I believe its coming. It will take months and maybe years, but its going to happen.

it is indeed a political football, but even a white rich guy like Conrad Black can get charged, and convicted. They have no need to hurry on this, but the thousands spent on chasing him cant just be for media and Chief Blairs amusement. Where there is smoke there is fire, so I believe its coming. It will take months and maybe years, but its going to happen.

I expect that if it does we'll soon after hear the words, "No reasonable prospect of conviction" come out of some talking head.

The Fords are a perfect example of quality politicians Toronto elects. The election message resonates. Stop the gravy train. Make sense to me. But, you also have to provide leadership. To work with other counselors and find consensus and make things work. You have to earn enough respect of your peers that even if they oppose their views, they may actually vote with you because it makes sense.

The Fords are polarizing and make for a dysfunctional government. They have the right idea in cutting government and waste and not just accepting things just because that is the way they are. But, as politicians, they need to work within the frame work to be effective. They just can't get the job done.

Charges will come because they are buffoons and blindly oppose anyone that doesn't support them without question. They are bullies and ignorant.

The fight the media when they could use it to their advantage. They are cry babies when they don't get their way and blame everyone else for their problems.

well, If you are going to buy drugs, where are you going to go ? invite the dealer to city hall ? anyone else would do the same.
Urinates outdoors ? who hasnt ? I have many times, as Im sure almost every man has, Stop being so high and mighty.
gets drunk in the bushes with friends... Yup.. ive done that too. I often hook up with old friends, and we drink a bit too much sometimes.. Its what friends do.
drives drunk.. if he did that, his license would be suspended..

If his license isnt suspended, then he didnt get caught for a DUI.

anyways... yeah he's average.

I feel so sorry for you, if you've never done any of what he's has., becasue i think the Average guy does.

****ing seriously?! granted, the average pot-head, drunk teenager behaves like this. But the average man? with a family? not so much there buddy.

Way to buy in to the bull **** these guys have been coughing up though.

Pretty sure we should be holding our civic leaders to a slightly higher standard than average, and this man doesn't come close to upholding the average title.

The Fords are a perfect example of quality politicians Toronto elects. The election message resonates. Stop the gravy train. Make sense to me. But, you also have to provide leadership. To work with other counselors and find consensus and make things work. You have to earn enough respect of your peers that even if they oppose their views, they may actually vote with you because it makes sense.

The Fords are polarizing and make for a dysfunctional government. They have the right idea in cutting government and waste and not just accepting things just because that is the way they are. But, as politicians, they need to work within the frame work to be effective. They just can't get the job done.

Charges will come because they are buffoons and blindly oppose anyone that doesn't support them without question. They are bullies and ignorant.

The fight the media when they could use it to their advantage. They are cry babies when they don't get their way and blame everyone else for their problems.

I think the issue is that Rob Ford has been the Toronto Mayoralty as if it's the Prime Minister's position, as the head of a party, when it's really only a figurehead position and a single vote on council. "My way or the highway" is all well and good if you have a stick to beat subordinates into submission with, but not so much when the only weapon you're holding is public derision.

Back
Top Bottom