Do you think Rob Ford will be charged? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do you think Rob Ford will be charged?

Will Rob Ford be charged with a crime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schneller

Site Supporter
Last edited:
Both Rob and Doug, but I think Doug will get more serious charges.

Has Ford filed a restraining order against you yet?

charged with what crime ? what crime are they trying to prove he did ?

ok, So he smoked some crack. big deal. He still does a great job. I dont think his mistakes outweigh his postives

And so what if he did, and he asked someone to throw some weight around to get it back, who woudlnt ? You dont want the public seeing your private life. It doesnt matter what the guys job is, he is allowed to have some spare time.

He is just your average guy, who is also a mayor of toronto.
Hes a guy anyone could sait down and talk to, or smoke a joint with ... lol

Show me stats that shows he's failing, or wasting more money than anyone previous to him,
I personally think that theres many people in government and businesses who want Ford out, becsue of the cutbacks he made.
all their money was being questioned... better get him out fast before everyone gets found out.....

thats why they hound the dude, IMO.

If the 'average guy' makes drug drops in gas stations, urinates in school yards, gets drunk in the bushes with his buddies, drives while drunk or reading, and forgets that he smoked crack because of 'one of' his drunken stupors which gives drug dealers leverage for blackmail, then I think that we need to redefine 'average.'

If the 'average guy' makes drug drops in gas stations, urinates in school yards, gets drunk in the bushes with his buddies, drives while drunk or reading, and forgets that he smoked crack because of 'one of' his drunken stupors which gives drug dealers leverage for blackmail, then I think that we need to redefine 'average.'

well, If you are going to buy drugs, where are you going to go ? invite the dealer to city hall ? anyone else would do the same.
Urinates outdoors ? who hasnt ? I have many times, as Im sure almost every man has, Stop being so high and mighty.
gets drunk in the bushes with friends... Yup.. ive done that too. I often hook up with old friends, and we drink a bit too much sometimes.. Its what friends do.
drives drunk.. if he did that, his license would be suspended..

If his license isnt suspended, then he didnt get caught for a DUI.

anyways... yeah he's average.

I feel so sorry for you, if you've never done any of what he's has., becasue i think the Average guy does.

It is amazing how polarizing Rob Ford is. The same person inspires both extreme devotion and disgust - opposite perceptions of the same reality. That's one of the facets of this story that I find so interesting.

well, If you are going to buy drugs, where are you going to go ? invite the dealer to city hall ? anyone else would do the same.
Urinates outdoors ? who hasnt ? I have many times, as Im sure almost every man has, Stop being so high and mighty.
gets drunk in the bushes with friends... Yup.. ive done that too. I often hook up with old friends, and we drink a bit too much sometimes.. Its what friends do.
drives drunk.. if he did that, his license would be suspended..

If his license isnt suspended, then he didnt get caught for a DUI.

anyways... yeah he's average.

I feel so sorry for you, if you've never done any of what he's has., becasue i think the Average guy does.

I can see where his support comes from.

I can see where his support comes from.

has he done a bad job or not ? im not asking about if you like him or not.

btw, i cant talk to you.. you are a moderator and i think you shouldnt be allowed to post your own personal views on the very forum you police.
anyone having a different opionion other than yours could be grounds for infractions and bannings.

ive mentioed it previous.. Mods should be like hockey Refs.
you are there to police the games, not hold them up.

people dont come on GTAM to see the mod's
lol

They are still collecting evidence. just today they got a warrant for something, ordered by a judge to be kept non-public. My guess is that they do have or will have enough from the cell phones and computer hard drive(s?) but they are making sure to lock it up tight before proceeding.

If there is record of Rob instructing Lisi to get the crack video back, there's an extortion charge.

The fact that the investigation continues after all this time tells me they keep peeling back layers and finding even more. Like I said, I think Doug is the one that's going to burn the most.

I hope he doesn't get charged, I hope he manages to get re elected. Im not a fan, I do not think he has done an especially good job, but he is entertaining as hell, and Toronto can slide into lake Ontario for all I care.

Has Ford filed a restraining order against you yet?
lol I was just thinking the same

I am just going to leave this here:

ob·ses·sion

the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

I have read every page of every Rob Ford thread on GTAM and like Leethal said in post #16, Rob Ford is Very entertaining. I also enjoy the pissing contests between forum members. I really hope he doesn't get re-elected and I do hope he gets charged for something. But if not, life goes on and I can laugh at Toronto some more and continue to read endless pages of squabble on GTAM.

He's just an average guy, backed by millions of dollars of family wealth and a team of lawyers that have been keeping the family out of mischief for years. He's just like all of us regular guys, peeing in the park and pounding booze in our workplace, smoking some drugs, hanging out with criminals, driving around after drinking. My wife thinks its cool, its what family time is about, coming home after a night on the bong and getting up with the kids to see the news coverage. Daddy is that you in the video? No idea kids, I was in a drunken stupor.....
You don't get a warrant from a judge unless somebody has proven its required, the Toronto police service has determined they cant lay the charges as their behavior as late would be a grounds for defence, the OPP will dig in and once its locked down the charges will come. They don't need to hurry.

As to the Ford bros. " charge us if your going to, you have nothing" , that's just like, I don't smoke crack, well sometimes, there is no video, oh yeah that video,...... and all the rest of it.

has he done a bad job or not ? im not asking about if you like him or not.

btw, i cant talk to you.. you are a moderator and i think you shouldnt be allowed to post your own personal views on the very forum you police.
anyone having a different opionion other than yours could be grounds for infractions and bannings.

ive mentioed it previous.. Mods should be like hockey Refs.
you are there to police the games, not hold them up.

people dont come on GTAM to see the mod's
lol

Given that the vast majority of his job is to act as a figurehead, since he's only one vote on council, I would say that he's done a very bad job.

The only reason you would get an infraction or be banned would be if you were incapable of stating your opinions, without breaking the rules.

Hockey refs get paid. Are you going to pay me to do this job?

He's just an average guy, backed by millions of dollars of family wealth and a team of lawyers that have been keeping the family out of mischief for years. He's just like all of us regular guys, peeing in the park and pounding booze in our workplace, smoking some drugs, hanging out with criminals, driving around after drinking. My wife thinks its cool, its what family time is about, coming home after a night on the bong and getting up with the kids to see the news coverage. Daddy is that you in the video? No idea kids, I was in a drunken stupor.....
You don't get a warrant from a judge unless somebody has proven its required, the Toronto police service has determined they cant lay the charges as their behavior as late would be a grounds for defence, the OPP will dig in and once its locked down the charges will come. They don't need to hurry.

As to the Ford bros. " charge us if your going to, you have nothing" , that's just like, I don't smoke crack, well sometimes, there is no video, oh yeah that video,...... and all the rest of it.

Given the number of times he's been caught lying or had someone do something that he dared them to, daring police to charge him seem to be the ultimate bonehead move.

Back
Top Bottom