GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6

Re: Trail tours GTAM Meet up?.

Hopefully I can make it next time:)

We will for sure let you know if we do it again Dave, and Raf-next time let me call in for ya!

Is it May yet?

Thanks, My Bike is also street plated not that I use it as such and a bunch of the trail tour bikes are also street plated from before it became illegal!.

I've been to CMTS once for a dirt day with my company. Other than dirt bikes in parking lots I've not had a lot of experience so I'm super stoked.

Mentioned it to another bud who is looking at getting the day off. Looks to be a great day

I'm surprised more people aren't going from on here. Maybe this should have been posted in the General section to get some of the street only riders that may never look in the dirt thread interested. Whoever does go will have more fun on two wheels then you thought possible and it's better then a day in the gym.

Just posted on their facebook feed, brand new, giggity:

Introducing the Brand New Fleet from Honda, we have 70s, 80s, 100s 110s, 125s, 150s, 230s, 250x's, 450x's,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...91526910.74580.207362329282823&type=1&theater

10308936_775108139174903_8627171950140770605_n.jpg

That's a good point I will throw up a post In general to see if we can scare up a few more guys.

Hey
we have been talking about a trailtours day on the dirt and dual forum. There are 3 or 4 guys coming so far if anyone else is interested we are meeting up on Tuesday May 6. All welcome to join In for whatever you like trials ,trails bikes gear and instruction all included $230.....it should be a great day for everyone regardless of skill level.
http://trailtour.com/need_to_know.html#cost

450x all day long! Only I'd like mine piped, jetted and some race tech suspension please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to try the dirt or already has and just wants a day of fun, you really should get a day off and join the fun. I was there last year doing some trials bike training and hitting up the trails in the forest on my CRF. it is a first class organization and the riding and training is also top notch!

Is anyone doing trials or is everyone just hitting the trails?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Don't really feel like reading through all this:p, is a date set?

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

One week out and so far the weather forecast for Tuesday is at least half decent hopefully it stays that way! Should be a good day to get muddy!

Have either of you received info on where exactly we meet up in the morning? I saw this on their site, but I don't recall getting any info after booking: "WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are located one hour east of Toronto, just 20 minutes south of Peterborough. Once we receive your reservation deposit, we will provide detailed directions to our facilities.
"

Call them, there is a parking lot they meet you at just off of the highway exit. I forgot the exit or I would post it for you.

Yes. PM me an email address and I will send you the info. I have a detailed email outlining how the day goes.

Taking Tuesday off has inspired me, very tempted to take Monday off too!

Yes. PM me an email address and I will send you the info. I have a detailed email outlining how the day goes.

Taking Tuesday off has inspired me, very tempted to take Monday off too!

"meme has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Lol. Been here for 12 years, don't think I've ever cleared it! Send again, I deleted some mssgs

Back
Top Bottom