Speed on Rogers gone. How to watch supercross? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed on Rogers gone. How to watch supercross?

You Know

I haven't found any online sources to watch the races live, even a link to watch them after the fact. Very disappointing as the only tv I really care to see is the 17 races of the supercross season.

Any links would be appreciated, thanks.

Streaming, I have no idea. Online, search thepiratebay.org for user slicknick0610 - I have watched every race through this guy's uploads for a couple seasons.

Also it is on Fox Sports One, or CBS, depending on the event. Check their TV listings schedule on the supercrossonline website.

Funny the guy with bad english just called from Rogers asking if I was happy with the service. When I said I wanted the Speed channel he said it was about to be discontinued, but he couldn't say what would replace it. Effing Rogers the definition of a love / hate relationship.

for streaming, try thefirstrow.eu. it might be listed under motorsports. Quality is only has good as the feeds. Sometimes it's decent, other times, it really hurts the eyes.

Maybe someone could make a list and post a sticky with where to stream or watch anything from?

Try pirate bay a day or two after. Same guy does them all. Good quality, from first heat to last main

Try pirate bay a day or two after. Same guy does them all. Good quality, from first heat to last main

It is always next day, on there... I watched this weekend's race from Daytona last night. It got uploaded around 10 in the morning, I think. The guy's uploads are always top notch.

Also if you've not seen the "Behind the Dream" episodes that he has been uploading, check them out, they're pretty good behind the scenes coverage.

Back
Top Bottom