Moving to Alliston | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moving to Alliston

Nathan3

Hello forum world,

I am moving to Alliston in May so new area for the new season. I am looking for good rides, good parts/shops in the area.

anyone have any good suggestions?

Hello forum world,

I am moving to Alliston in May so new area for the new season. I am looking for good rides, good parts/shops in the area.

anyone have any good suggestions?
We get some rides going in Barrie once the weather warms up but as far as shops go not to much up here besides Royal I think.

Im in orangeville. We ride the good ride all the time.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Hey Nathan, I am 15 minutes north of you in angus, maybe we can meet up one day, I am just starting out so will take me a bit to get up to speed with everyone else. Cheers

Welcome to the area. You will find yourself in the middle of some of the better roads in southern Ontario. Easy quick loops up through Collingwood, Beaver Valley and Creemore. Hockley Valley Road is close by, but just be warned, it is heavily patrolled on weekends. Do some searches on Google Maps and just look for the roads that follow river valleys.

thanks for the responses. I lived in Alliston for one year and yes, some of the best roads I've rode! hockley valley was one of my favourite, rode it daily. now I live in the north end of brampton and really enjoy the fact that I can be on country roads in a matter of 5 minutes! I'm 15 minutes from the forks of the credit too.
I'm selling my CBR600F4i and buying a Suzuki M50, can't wait for the long cruises. Anyone planning any fall rides?

Back
Top Bottom