Need easier Clutching | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need easier Clutching

Use these while not riding, clutching will become easier. :D

5949hand_exercise_grip.jpg

+1 For the Righteous Stunt Clutch. It's made commuting in rush hour much more bearable for me. That Moose easy-pull adapter looks interesting as well. Only other thing I can think to add is to lube the cable but I'm sure you've already tried that.

thanks for the encouragement.

+1 For the Righteous Stunt Clutch. It's made commuting in rush hour much more bearable for me. That Moose easy-pull adapter looks interesting as well. Only other thing I can think to add is to lube the cable but I'm sure you've already tried that.

Congrats on still riding. I plan to as well...only thing might be a change of bike styles to a standard or adventure type though.

Got my righteousstuntmetal clutch this week only took 7 business days installed it today, huge difference I can easily pull it in with just my pinky an josh is a great dude answers any questions you have asap

WOW - thanks for the post ! So, you ordered it online or get locally ?

Got my righteousstuntmetal clutch this week only took 7 business days installed it today, huge difference I can easily pull it in with just my pinky an josh is a great dude answers any questions you have asap

anyone squeeze tennis balls for forearm strength my dad told me to do it when I got my bike but **** theres literally no meat on my arms and it hasn't helped any but CBR125R isn't exactly a heavy clutch even when riding down to Toronto for a day and back.

anyone squeeze tennis balls for forearm strength my dad told me to do it when I got my bike but **** theres literally no meat on my arms and it hasn't helped any but CBR125R isn't exactly a heavy clutch even when riding down to Toronto for a day and back.

I tried many years ago, just made my hands and wrists worse, not better

I've finally got the money to get one. Owner recommends XL Standard, but no more info, his 'store' is so confusing, there's bearing vs bushing, 7/8" vs 1", and all those colours,

XL does not seem right for my rebel 250, and what about all those other choices ?

If you have a rebel 250, which one did you get ?

I've finally got the money to get one. Owner recommends XL Standard, but no more info, his 'store' is so confusing, there's bearing vs bushing, 7/8" vs 1", and all those colours,

XL does not seem right for my rebel 250, and what about all those other choices ?

If you have a rebel 250, which one did you get ?

Its originally designed as a stunt clutch, so short will only allow you to use your index finger alone on it, maybe 2 fingers if you have skinny *** fingers.....So for people that like to use more then one or 2 fingers on their clutch, then he recommends a XL lever because its longer, and the closest to the length of a stock lever.....Imagine your stock lever with 3" cut off of it, thats probably too short for you as a street bike correct? Well then you want XL just like he said

7/8" or 1" is dead simple most bikes come with 7/8" diameter handle bars, some cruzers and other bikes come with 1" bars....So dead simple if your bars are 7/8" dia your need 7/8" clutch and vise versa for the 1" if that is what you have on your bike...

Bushing and bearing isnt a huge difference, most people wouldnt notice the difference at all because the bushing works just as good and smooth as the bearing if its lubed. When he started making them he only offered a bushing, I went ahead and added a bearing to mine, not a huge difference and I paid $5 for a bearing in that size...Personally I go bearing, but again there is really no noticeable difference in feel...

Color well thats your choice, if you got a pink bike hes got you covered

Its originally designed as a stunt clutch, so short will only allow you to use your index finger alone on it, maybe 2 fingers if you have skinny *** fingers.....So for people that like to use more then one or 2 fingers on their clutch, then he recommends a XL lever because its longer, and the closest to the length of a stock lever.....Imagine your stock lever with 3" cut off of it, thats probably too short for you as a street bike correct? Well then you want XL just like he said

7/8" or 1" is dead simple most bikes come with 7/8" diameter handle bars, some cruzers and other bikes come with 1" bars....So dead simple if your bars are 7/8" dia your need 7/8" clutch and vise versa for the 1" if that is what you have on your bike...

Bushing and bearing isnt a huge difference, most people wouldnt notice the difference at all because the bushing works just as good and smooth as the bearing if its lubed. When he started making them he only offered a bushing, I went ahead and added a bearing to mine, not a huge difference and I paid $5 for a bearing in that size...Personally I go bearing, but again there is really no noticeable difference in feel...

Color well thats your choice, if you got a pink bike hes got you covered

I'm impressed! Someone on GTAM gave a concise knowledgeable answer, without making fun or name calling. Johnnyp636 for mayor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom