RBC insurance and SS bikes, reasonable? | GTAMotorcycle.com

RBC insurance and SS bikes, reasonable?

veteq

Site Supporter
How are they with insuring SS bikes? I am currently shopping around for insurance, called RBC but I am not expecting a quote on the bikes until Monday. The quote they gave me for the cars is good.
TB was ok with the cars but wouldn't insure one of my bikes.

thanks

RBC insures bikes! Since when? I have my cars and properties insured with them but last time I checked over a year ago they wouldn't insure bikes.

I have been with rbc for my car since 97. They will only insure bikes

1. Full M
2. Min 3 yrs M experience.

i have my home with them also, I'd like to have my bike combined but will have to wait another few yrs.

I have been with rbc for my car since 97. They will only insure bikes

1. Full M
2. Min 3 yrs M experience.

i have my home with them also, I'd like to have my bike combined but will have to wait another few yrs.

They do bikes now too and no problem meeting the Full M for more than 3 years. I will keep you posted of the rates compared to SF.

I guess they are improving; a couple years ago they told me I needed M for 5 years and no supersport.

I agree.
I have had RBC coverage for my car since RBC insurance came out.
2 seasons ago I wanted to add a Bike to my policy and RBC stated to me that they require 5yrs of full M to do so.

I agree.
I have had RBC coverage for my car since RBC insurance came out.
2 seasons ago I wanted to add a Bike to my policy and RBC stated to me that they require 5yrs of full M to do so.

I just got a call from them, the bikes are just a little more than SF but the cars are several hundred $$ less.

I've had RBC for my bikes for 6yrs now. Pretty reasonable I must say. $1300 a year for my '08 Ducati Hyper 1100. 46 yrs old and no tics. $364 a year for my street legal Husky. They also insure snowmobiles.

Anyone with an SS? I may have to switch over to RBC when the SF rape is complete.

油井緋色;2135095 said:
Anyone with an SS? I may have to switch over to RBC when the SF rape is complete.

Might not be an option, RBC quoted me $3000 for 2003 Ducati 999 (no collision), same bike cost me 1150 with SF.

Didn't u just say bike was a "little more" then SF?
Until I realized that the quote they gave me didn't include "comprehensive", that added $1300/year to the ducati and $800 to the MV, funny enough they only made that mistake with two out of the 3 bikes.

Until I realized that the quote they gave me didn't include "comprehensive", that added $1300/year to the ducati and $800 to the MV, funny enough they only made that mistake with two out of the 3 bikes.

I got everything under RBC, home, life, auto x 2 and bike.

I'm covered full for the bike and I'm paying $1800 for a 2012 ducati 848.

Called SF last year and they wanted $3000+ for full coverage for my bike. 15 years of riding experience and very old, pre-historic like a dinosaur!!

Back
Top Bottom