Attention American Grudge Racers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attention American Grudge Racers

joe carlos

We Canadians want you guys to come give us some money ....lol. Bring your scrap we have money here too.... lol

You may or may not know that I had to retire because I can no longer commit the time to run a full series, And it did get a little boring watching Joe's mouth outrun his bike, but why don't you shoot me a pm with what you're looking for. Maybe I can help offset your costs, lol.

JP your more than welcome to bring your scrap, some $$$$ and pull beside too. Ill show you how fast my mouth and bike can go. And that applies to anybody else I dont discriminate.

Don't be like that Joey, we all know you had to spend another 20k to catch up. You should be offering the leave plus 330 after what you put in, lmao.

I dont know when you turned into my personal banker but when I was walking away from you guys with a bone stock BMW and you guys all had big $$$$ into your bikes you never heard me complain. But now that I spent a little bit of money to freshen up my motor thats all you talk about. Get over it grow some balls and pull beside. Im gonna show you how a little 1000 is gonna go around you AGAIN

I don't know why you gotta be like that Joe, we both know I'm not your banker, I've only ever made withdrawals.

I would be interested to participate......so what are you guys looking for???Hornwasher what kind of race you want??Let me know what you guys wanna do.:blob2:

I don't know why you gotta be like that Joe, we both know I'm not your banker, I've only ever made withdrawals.

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

Hey Supernut why dont you put a street tire on and come race our king of the street series here its 1500 to win ?

Back
Top Bottom