Wheel Re-Painting | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheel Re-Painting

Heads up about Stripping Technologies: the guy's shop is a CRAP-HOLE!!! When I went to pick up some car wheels there was a leak in the roof and my freshly powedercoated wheels were FILTHY, its a joke. Everything in that place is dirty and grimy, and wheels are strewn about everywhere. Don't waste your time. Not a professional place in the slightest.

Heads up about Stripping Technologies: the guy's shop is a CRAP-HOLE!!! When I went to pick up some car wheels there was a leak in the roof and my freshly powedercoated wheels were FILTHY, its a joke. Everything in that place is dirty and grimy, and wheels are strewn about everywhere. Don't waste your time. Not a professional place in the slightest.

Good to know. Thanks for posting this. I'm currently in the process of trying find someone to coat my summer rims before I put them on in the next week or so.

I had stock wheels done but I still should've walked away the first time I saw the place.

I'm stunned that people left nice wheels in that place. He had a set of TE37s which were at least $3000+ on the floor. Never again.

I posted it in two threads regarding the same thing smart guy. Why would I write two different msgs about powder coating.. is it really that hard to figure out?

When you contacted them did you ask abouy a group buy? Or should we start a group by thread see interest

It just sounded like a spam message to me... I must have been having a bad day. lol

Back
Top Bottom