zx6r Monster | GTAMotorcycle.com

zx6r Monster

russkii

Hey

this winter is long and boring, so decided to do something to my bike

I always loved the green monster edition zx6r with a green seat and monster logo, but it only came like that for 2009 zx6r, so ive decided to do that for my 11 zx6r only a bit different

What you guys think ? (the monster logo is just Photoshopped for now, I do have them, just too cold to put them on)

Post up pics of your monster edition :)

Enjoy

Last edited:
Is your bike in hungary right now? Just looks likes that garage should be there... thats all.

Not my cup of tea, but if you like it, that's all that matters! :D

Unless Monster is paying you, why put their stickers all over your bike?

+1

Monster will love you to do it, But I am with the majority and not a fan.

IMG_00000100.jpgHeres my new ride :) Purchased in the fall. Longest winter of my life waiting to ride

URL]

Last edited:
Give me some monster stickers, I have 0

Sent from Tapatalk on 2 wheels

Well, I love the color red on either my cars or my bikes. Gotta say I do like the way you did that. Good job!

View attachment 34323Heres my new ride :) Purchased in the fall. Longest winter of my life waiting to ride

URL]

Sweet zx :)

I know how you feel, I didnt ride my zx6 yet, bought it end of the season, cant wait to install the m4 as well, when will this winter enddddd !!!

Well, I love the color red on either my cars or my bikes. Gotta say I do like the way you did that. Good job!

thanks

but ive decided that im not going to put the monster stickers on. That way if im bored with red, I can always put my black seat on

^What was it, a red Si?

How the hell did you guess an Si .. lol .. It was blue but had red accents around it lol ... Don't have it anymore ... Driving a Jeep Wrangler now. ;)

I was thinking of doing something similar to my bike... I could not find any other ZX6 with red seats. Where did you get yours?

Back
Top Bottom