Riders in Durham Region | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

I'm moving to Whitby. What are the local hangouts in town? (Like KC and L&L)

I'm moving to Whitby. What are the local hangouts in town? (Like KC and L&L)

Any Tims. :lmao:

Haugens has a bike night every Thursday, but they're done for the season. Tims in Port Perry is popular.

Is anyone up for riding this Saturday? The weather is supposed to be fantastic. Im located in Brooklin and we can meet at the timmies at winchester and baldwin.

I stayed up late so I doubt I can make 12. I can go for a ride in the evening today or afternoon tomorrow?

I was at the tims at Baldwin and winchester at 12 and there were no bikes there. Now I'm at a tims in Peterborough. I guess I'll go up to Algonquin by myself.

Riding today at 930

Last edited:
I am riding out tomorrow morning. Anyone up?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"
Was good riding with you today cbcanada.
I dont do the GTAM meet/ride often , Hope you enjoyed the roads I took you on :)

Was good riding with you today cbcanada.
I dont do the GTAM meet/ride often , Hope you enjoyed the roads I took you on :)

Yeh man great route. I am off today and probably venture that way again!!

cdd3c3bd57d1c8ceab3bbfdda6532c0b.jpg

Ended up not getting back till 9 pm, didn't think you guys were gonna be up for riding that late! Next time though. Will be out and about today somewhere though

Ended up not getting back till 9 pm, didn't think you guys were gonna be up for riding that late! Next time though. Will be out and about today somewhere though

I am going out today in about 30 min to an hour

Back
Top Bottom