Riders in Durham Region | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

The intersection of 35 and 45 is in Norland Ontario. I believe 45 is also called Monck rd. The intersection itself has a restaurant that has a parking lot on the NW corner. Let me know if you can't find it on Google, I'll try to give more info. ?

What do you ride? When did you start?

Up for a third?

ducati hypermotard. I have been riding off road for 10 years, but thats getting alittle inconvienent cause there arent to many places to ride. Where are you located?

I can meet at 9:30 or 10am at 35 and Monck rd. I'll be in that area Sunday morning. Let me know what time works best

For anyone interested, we are meeting at 9:30am tomorrow at the parking lot of the restaurant on the NW corner of Monck rd and 35. I'll be on a blue Kawi ninja 636. Let me know if you'll be joining.

I'll be on a ride up that way with 5-10 bikes. Going the opposite direction though. Should be at the top of the 507 around 9.

I am riding out somewhere today.. If anyone wants to join.. No hero riders please.. I dont want to play catchup with anyone

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I am going to do a 507 ride Saturday August 23 if anyone wants to join. I plan on leaving the shell at Taunton and townline by 815am if not earlier. No specific route planned.

I'm at the VRRA races this weekend. 10 bucks a day to spectate at Mosport.

Back
Top Bottom