Riders in Durham Region | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

Brooklin rider here..would be interested in meeting up with some of you guys for a run.
Cheers!

I'm in Brooklin as well. Know tons (hundred or so) riders out here. If interested in group rides shoot me a PM or add on facebook.com/matthew.tremayne

Yeah I was think about it just need to put part if my fairing back in was doing some work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heading out tonight. I am looking at going out around 8 if anyone is interested. No particular route planned so if you have a good one let me know

Couple of us meeting at St. Louis bar and grill at Taunton and Baldwin in whitby around 8 if anyone is interested in going tonight

Anyone riding today. My friend and I are in Durham and looking to hit the road this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am out for today, on call for work so I can't stray to far and have to answer the phone. I am having a maintenance day. Sorry

Haha that was yesterday.. I am working today too but at least I rode into work :) someone recommended that there's nice routes up near Bobcaygeon so I'm going to plan a trip up there if anybody wants to tag along

Same here I am stuck working all weekend but at least its nice to ride to work better then sitting in the car.

I'm planning to be on the road by 2 today if anyone is interested. Backroads leaving whitby and riding North east until I decide to turn back. Easy pace. I'm on a dual sport but I'll stay on pavement

Most nights after dinner I head out for a ride. I usually head north and or East. I pick a timmies ride there have a coffee and ride back on a different route. No posing involved. Closest timmies is Port Perry furthest Is minden for my after dinner rides. I'm on a dual sport so its a pretty relaxed ride. I don't care what you ride if you want to join me just send a message.

Haha that was yesterday.. I am working today too but at least I rode into work :) someone recommended that there's nice routes up near Bobcaygeon so I'm going to plan a trip up there if anybody wants to tag along

As long as I am not busy I am in for sure. Please pm me the details as soon as you have them.

Back
Top Bottom