Riders in Durham Region | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

Anyone up for a ride this weekend? Sat/sun look promising weather wise

I'm probably heading out Sunday for a few hours.

Brooklin rider here..would be interested in meeting up with some of you guys for a run.
Cheers!

Sorry. I missed your post Broxn. I went out with my neighbour around the same time. We saw a lot of riders ( and at least 2 speed traps) in the kawaratha lakes region ...nice day but still a bit cold.

Flexible with time I was thinking 11 or so let it warm up a bit I'm a cruiser rider if that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flexible with time I was thinking 11 or so let it warm up a bit I'm a cruiser rider if that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a meeting at 11 that will probably last a couple of hours but don't wait for me. It doesn't matter to me who I ride with. It's all good

Just came back from a short ride. Where are you planing to go..?

I just fired up the BBQ so I'll pass but pm me for next weekend...

Just wondering if there was neurone else with the day off that wanted to go for a ride. I am planning on going out around 11.

Just wondering if there was neurone else with the day off that wanted to go for a ride. I am planning on going out around 11.

I could be.. If i can make it back home.. Just in pickering right now running errands

Where are you heading out to?

Didn't really have any plans, just up 57 across 7 over to 28 and around. But if you have a ride you like I am up for that

Went out for a ride ended up in port hope.. Put stop at tims. Going to head up north and cut back across to oshawa

Back
Top Bottom