Riders in Durham Region | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

where are you planning on going? how long? (trying to figure if I can fit a ride in)

for now i dont have any plan as to where to go. i am planning from 5:30 to 8:30 (8:30 because i have to be somewhere but rest can continue till whenever). i am thinking of waiting for everyone until 6 max and then whoever is there we can plan to go for a ride wherever. This is my first time planning a ride like this so i have no idea how it works or how its gonna turn up. i hope to see people show

I am in Pickering and would definately be interested to ride with durham riders. Bunch of us will be hooking up with other riders in bayview and 16th this thursday around 7-730 to ride to yorkville, maybe L&L and probably other places if anyone would like to join. Let me know

How was the turnout? Saturdays are tough sometimes but I will make an effort depending on the the interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hosting a ride early Sunday morning. 6:30 meetup, 7:00 ride. Back around 1. Tim's at Taunton & Harmony, Oshawa. All riders, abilities welcome.

Hosting a ride early Sunday morning. 6:30 meetup, 7:00 ride. Back around 1. Tim's at Taunton & Harmony, Oshawa. All riders, abilities welcome.

I believe you mentioned it somewhere earlier/elsewhere, but just to confirm: stopping somewhere for breakfast/coffee?

Hopefully my foot heals up before the ride. recently moved back to Ajax and been trying to go another motorcycle meetup in the area. Back in 2009 I remember there used to be a weekly meeting at stg peppers in ajax weekly. Guess no one does that anymore eh?

We made that run Sunday morning. It was a bit wet but the road is still fun. I'll keep an eye on this thread and tag along if you guys go.

My weekends are full until late August, PEI vacation, CSBK camp out, VRRA camp out, but I'm looking forward to meeting more local riders.

I'm in Whitby on a silver & black Versys.

Forecast calls for up to 50% chance of rain, but I am still seriously considering going. I would start at 35&45 and take 45-->503, down 507, and the same way back. Anyone still interested?

The intersection of 35 and 45 is in Norland Ontario. I believe 45 is also called Monck rd. The intersection itself has a restaurant that has a parking lot on the NW corner. Let me know if you can't find it on Google, I'll try to give more info. ?

What do you ride? When did you start?

Back
Top Bottom